Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Warriors/Rebels

Other than Dwayne...Pat McCaw like...who dis?

I've been seeing the names Menzies has us in the running for...especially the 2019 class...man if he gets this thing right o n the court...were gonna be damn fine in recruiting. Top 5 classes in the future.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

What happened to Marvin's hand?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If we were in the PAC-12, we would have top five recruiting classes like every year.

And if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle. 

BTW, remember when Vegas was a Lakers town? Frontrunners!

2 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

And if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle. 

BTW, remember when Vegas was a Lakers town? Frontrunners!

You just mad because your team's peak is making the first round of the NCAAs and losing to a P5 team.

31 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

You just mad because your team's peak is making the first round of the NCAAs and losing to a P5 team.

Given that was year 2 under Muss that's a pretty solid peak. UNLV just hopes that's their peak this year under Menzies year 2.

1 hour ago, Jaredcg said:

Given that was year 2 under Muss that's a pretty solid peak. UNLV just hopes that's their peak this year under Menzies year 2.

You won't get better.  You're paying more money for the same results.

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

How would he know the difference?  He has a room temperature IQ.

Ha! Pot calling the kettle black here, as you've yet to demonstrate half of the Mensa-level IQ you claim. I'm not holding my breath that you ever will either. The one thing that is clear is your woody for poo-pooing Nevada sports. Please do let us know when the Rebs are Nevada's equals in the big three. I won't hold my breath for that either. 

8 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

How would he know the difference?  He has a room temperature IQ.

Not everyone can have an IQ of 150...:rolleyes:

Just now, Posturedoc said:

Ha! Pot calling the kettle black here, as you've yet to demonstrate half of the Mensa-level IQ you claim. I'm not holding my breath that you ever will either. The one thing that is clear is your woody for poo-pooing Nevada sports. Please do let us know when the Reps are Nevada's equals in the big three. I won't hold my breath for that either. 

He's hating on a player who's made $40m in his career. I tell you what, for a player who takes a lot is chit, McGee's done pretty good for himself. Dude's goofy as hell -- but he's genuine. 

And it's not like he was the fist overall pick and bounced from the league after a season... or anything like that. 

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

Can a team's peak (first round) be lower than what it has achieved in the past (Sweet 16)? Get the facts in your disses correct, damnit. 

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

This peak is a helluva lot more recent than your peak.  Just saying

The World Needs More Cowboys!