Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

son of a gun

U.S. Halts New Rules Aimed at Abuses by For-Profit Colleges

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I really have no sympathy for those who go to those places. 

I know some parents of kids that have gone. They think they are doing the right thing by their kids, and end up getting fleeced. But, I suppose there are more pressing issues in education, like defending the students against bears and such.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Just now, Mano said:

I know some parents of kids that have gone. They think they are doing the right thing by their kids, and end up getting fleeced. But, I suppose there are more pressing issues in education, like defending the students against bears and such.

ITT Tech commercials were too irresistible 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

49 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Why did this happen lol 

"A key figure in the Education Department’s regulatory rollback is Robert S. Eitel, previously a top lawyer at two companies that operate for-profit colleges, Career Education Corporation and Bridgepoint Education Inc. Mr. Eitel, who also worked at the department when George W. Bush was president, is the co-chairman of its regulatory review task force."

DRAIN the SWAMP  of Special interests.  (yea right and what a joke)

1 minute ago, Billings said:

Why did this happen lol 

"A key figure in the Education Department’s regulatory rollback is Robert S. Eitel, previously a top lawyer at two companies that operate for-profit colleges, Career Education Corporation and Bridgepoint Education Inc. Mr. Eitel, who also worked at the department when George W. Bush was president, is the co-chairman of its regulatory review task force."

DRAIN the SWAMP  of Special interests.  (yea right and what a joke)

Can't forget Trump U. either.

37 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Can't forget Trump U. either.

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Does this mean I'll finally get to finish my degree at trump university? I was only 12 credits shy when it shut down!

Yes. Please send your check or money order to:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW

Washington, D.C. 20500

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

And make it out to the Great and Glorious Founder with the Bigly Yuuuuge hands.

Or you can make it out to Frito Lay, maker of Cheetos.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Yes. Please send your check or money order to:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW

Washington, D.C. 20500

No. You can just drop it off at your local Trump Tower. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say