Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada basketball adds Texas tech

5 minutes ago, fbpack said:

Just added @ Texas tech to the basketball schedule seems as were doing our part this year for the non conference schedule 

The non-conference schedule seems to be better.  We'll see what everyone's looks like, but I can pretty much guarantee that UNLV's will be the best.

A trip to Lubbock.

My condolences.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

The non-conference schedule seems to be better.  We'll see what everyone's looks like, but I can pretty much guarantee that UNLV's will be the best.

Probably just glad were scheduling some p5 teams

Nothing is favorable in Lubbock.  it's not Oblivion....but you can see it from there.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

That is like a bunch of B-12 cities, Manhatten, Lubbuck, Stillwater, Ames, Waco Morgantown. etc. Hell they are as bad or worse than Logan and Laramie.:D

No....there is Lubbock, and there is everybody else.

Although Waco is a special kind of......different....

2 minutes ago, RSF said:

No....there is Lubbock, and there is everybody else.

Although Waco is a special kind of......different....

I guess you have been to Stillwater, Morgantown, Manhatten, Ames and thought they were cool,  I have been to them all, and they aint all that.

Best thing about Lubbock... seeing it in your rear view mirror... with a victory in tow! 

Give em' hell Wolfpack!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

When are we gonna find out who else is in that Vegas tourney? Seems like all the good name teams are already committed. I think the best ones left are Rutgers and Minnesota?  

I just don't want to play Towson and Santa Barbara again 

5 hours ago, brillio said:

When are we gonna find out who else is in that Vegas tourney? Seems like all the good name teams are already committed. I think the best ones left are Rutgers and Minnesota?  

I just don't want to play Towson and Santa Barbara again 

Towson was one of our best wins last year to be fair...