Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Congress Majority Whip Steve Scalise shot

7 minutes ago, MCDigger said:

You've put them on the stage. They are people who do have an audience. How many HuffPo writers does it take to encourage more violence?

What?

Dude the first person quoted literally averages 2 retweets and less than 10 likes. The others are, literally, wannabe writers who hope they'll be picked up after providing free content. You do know why Huffpo is a joke right?

Furthermore... I don't even have a twitter. The whiney article "put them on the stage". For that matter, literally everyone in the age of the internet "has an audience". As I pointed out earlier, I have a larger audience on MWCboard than these hack shave on frickin' TWITTER 

There is a narrative from the progressive left that this is a good start.  The guy likely felt like he was a national hero by shooting "Nazis, fascists" or whatever buzzwords were thrown against the wall and stuck.

What narrative? The narrative has been "shooting people is bad" and "rich people money fixes all problems and also somehow doesn't make rich people no longer rich".

FFS are you going to say that insane people caused a "narrative for John Hinckely JR?

The idea that the right possesses the volume of crazy or the inability to define the line of decency compared to their counterpart is absurd.

No, it isn't. 

Amon Bundy, Robert Dear, Dylan Roof, Eliot Roger... you probably don't claim them, but, hell, the left doesn't claim this retarded loser. For every Antifa member there's an Oathkeeper or Sovereign Citizen who is more likely to kill a cop. 

Your self awareness and perspective is terrible dude. Open your eyes. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

What?

Dude the first person quoted literally averages 2 retweets and less than 10 likes. The others are, literally, wannabe writers who hope they'll be picked up after providing free content. You do know why Huffpo is a joke right?

Furthermore... I don't even have a twitter. The whiney article "put them on the stage". For that matter, literally everyone in the age of the internet "has an audience". As I pointed out earlier, I have a larger audience on MWCboard than these hack shave on frickin' TWITTER 

What narrative? The narrative has been "shooting people is bad" and "rich people money fixes all problems and also somehow doesn't make rich people no longer rich".

FFS are you going to say that insane people caused a "narrative for John Hinckely JR?

No, it isn't. 

Amon Bundy, Robert Dear, Dylan Roof, Eliot Roger... you probably don't claim them, but, hell, the left doesn't claim this retarded loser. For every Antifa member there's an Oathkeeper or Sovereign Citizen who is more likely to kill a cop. 

Your self awareness and perspective is terrible dude. Open your eyes. 

Volume is key. Remember, we're 150 days intothis ride, and for every name you give, there's 5-10 from the progressives.

You have members HERE on this website saying that the death of DT will make them satisfied... Will you denounce them?

Elliot Rodgers was political?

On 6/14/2017 at 9:14 AM, happycamper said:

Also, because I didn't do well enough in the Troll Derby, I'm gonna be "that guy".

Isn't this kind of thing EXACTLY why we have the 2nd amendment in the first place? You get so fed up by perceived tyranny of the government that you have the ability to have armed resistance? The reality of it isn't every romantic and George Washington and heroes, it's blood and screaming and confusion and terror. 

"Second amendment solutions" 

"taking his country back"

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

4 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

DCbxiO4UAAEimuK.jpg:large

No NRA? The dems biggest criticism of Bernie was that he's very soft on gun control

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.