Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

easybronc

Now that Trump has been cleared ...

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Cleared of what, exactly? 

That's what I was thinking, while Comey hardly gave a "smoking gun" he didn't exactly clear anybody of anything

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

31 minutes ago, just_chris said:

That's what I was thinking, while Comey hardly gave a "smoking gun" he didn't exactly clear anybody of anything

That his rectum is clear. He and Vladdy-puu went a little bit rougher than usual last night.

Trump can shut his dumb ass mouth long enough to get out of his own way. You would never know he was cleared because he can't let any slight rest. Nothing will happen with his agenda because of this. He provides no cover for congress to do anything. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 6/11/2017 at 5:50 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Trump can shut his dumb ass mouth long enough to get out of his own way. You would never know he was cleared because he can't let any slight rest. Nothing will happen with his agenda because of this. He provides no cover for congress to do anything. 

Just think about how strong his hands would be if he was deaf.

kat.jpg

So, looks like Trump IS being investigated for obstruction of justice, and he is throwing a twitter tantrum over it.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

How stupid do you have to be to catch a charge from a coverup without an original crime? 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

How stupid do you have to be to catch a charge from a coverup without an original crime? 

Stupid is as stupid does. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

7 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Very.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

1 hour ago, Mano said:

Well, that and his own words of "it taking a lot of pressure off of him" really do not look good in any context.

8 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

If he were to keep bumbling his way all the way to removal it would be damn near impossible to explain to my grandkids in 40 years who did not live through it.

"The president was removed for obstructing an investigation that would have cleared him from any danger of being removed from office...swear to god."

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

13 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

If he were to keep bumbling his way all the way to removal it would be damn near impossible to explain to my grandkids in 40 years who did not live through it.

"The president was removed for obstructing an investigation that would have cleared him from any danger of being removed from office...swear to god."

I think the notion that Trump did nothing wrong is silly. He has been breaking rules his entire life, Why would anyone think he has changed in the last two years?

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

I think the notion that Trump did nothing wrong is silly. He has been breaking rules his entire life, Why would anyone think he has changed in the last two years?

Bless your heart, of course you think that.