Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Should be quite the Session

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Yes, but profiting much more than he would if he didn't hold office,

Why is it bad "IF" he is profiting more because he is president?

I can tell you when I became county commissioner all kinds of business was easier.  Nothing I did either it was just the fact every year I voted on what bank the county would use.   Suddenly a bank manager that was a little standoffish had to be fended off from sucking my dick.  When I talked to state guys who knew i was a commissioner and dealt directly with their bosses, it was obvious they were willing to go a little out of their way to keep me happy.

This is how the world works moron.

Trump will probably make more money as president.  Considering the pathetic salary we give a president I have 0 problem with him being a normal businessman in office.  I think more normal businessmen, preferably a little more mentally stable ones would run for office.   Wouldn't it be great to have the talents of a Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates in government?  In place of the +++++head worthless morons we have today?

13 hours ago, jackmormon said:

After some digging I found this. It appears the the initiation is a one time non refundable fee.

But back to the point about Mar-A-Lago and whether Trump is using his office to profit from it. In his 2015 financial disclosure, he reported 16 million in profits. In his disclosure just released, that number jumped to 37 million.