Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Coastie Award - Final 4

Final 4  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Advance?

• thelawlorfaithful
    • Old_SD_Dude
  2. 2. Who Should Advance?

• toonkee
    • Headbutt

This poll is closed to new votes

Final 4.  Closes Monday evening. 

First matchup is: @thelawlorfaithful vs @Old_SD_Dude

The second is @toonkee vs @Headbutt

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

19 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I had to vote for @thelawlorfaithful. He's the best on here IMO.

I know right? When Ming the Merciless was contemplating whether or not to destroy Earth, he discovered Ned (aka a TLF) and decided he just couldn't do it. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, toonkee said:

I am really surprised and surprisingly happy to be here.

I'm not.  Everybody that made the field is more than deserving.  None of the results so far have been overly surlrisjng.  You're a great poster and I'm not shocked you're here in the final 4. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

I'm not.  Everybody that made the field is more than deserving.  None of the results so far have been overly surlrisjng.  You're a great poster and I'm not shocked you're here in the final 4. 

This is why I kept saying it was a disservice to the spirit and integrity of the Derby for Ned - @thelawlorfaithful - to be represented there. When he's not helping the elderly cross the street and looking out for widows and orphans, he belongs here, in the Coastie. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

This is why I kept saying it was a disservice to the spirit and integrity of the Derby for Ned - @thelawlorfaithful - to be represented there. When he's not helping the elderly cross the street and looking out for widows and orphans, he belongs here, in the Coastie. 

you forgot about pushing grandmothers down the steps..

13 hours ago, mugtang said:

Aw, shucks. 

17 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

If headbutt makes it to finals I'll vote for him, but there is just no way to justify voting for any of the other three

#PussyHatPosse

You nominated me you twit. Is this because I said mean things about your orange boyfriend?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

38 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You nominated me you twit. Is this because I said mean things about your orange boyfriend?

First off, my bf is not orange. he is true blue canadian

Becds2yE.jpg

second, i nominated a lot of ppl, so don't be so clingy. 

#AndresMomIsEnough

12667677.jpeg