Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VincentVegaBond

OT moving to Vegas!!

I left Vegas for good (or so I thought) in spring 2003. Somehow i've still remained a die-hard UNLV fan thru the years and still follow my alma mater intently (well, one of my 4 alma maters TBH but who's counting?). 

Having spent most of my adult life traveling and occasionally living abroad, i'm suddenly 38 (and broke, haha).  I figure its time to actually get a somewhat normal life (or at least try). So i've applied and just been accepted to UNLV grad school!!!  

I'll be back in under a month. Cant wait to get to see a Rebel hoops game at the Mack this year!! Hopefully i'll get a chance to meet some of my fellow Rebel fans on here. See ya soon, Vegas!!!

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

16 minutes ago, VincentVegaBond said:

I left Vegas for good (or so I thought) in spring 2003. Somehow i've still remained a die-hard UNLV fan thru the years and still follow my alma mater intently (well, one of my 4 alma maters TBH but who's counting?). 

Having spent most of my adult life traveling and occasionally living abroad, i'm suddenly 38 (and broke, haha).  I figure its time to actually get a somewhat normal life (or at least try). So i've applied and just been accepted to UNLV grad school!!!  

I'll be back in under a month. Cant wait to get to see a Rebel hoops game at the Mack this year!! Hopefully i'll get a chance to meet some of my fellow Rebel fans on here. See ya soon, Vegas!!!

welcome back, exciting times to be in Vegas too.--economy/real estate booming, nhl, nfl underway and UNLV FB/BB possibly on the upswing.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, VincentVegaBond said:

So the OT part of the board isn't moving to Vegas then?

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, VincentVegaBond said:

I am jealous.  Hope I can move back soon.

8 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

the comeback (I guess)  was that the Las Vegas area somehow  ISN'T as hot as steel mill blast furnace and also  isn't as  desolate as a Mo-Fo.

for the record, i didn't say it wasn't hot...i just said i'm not going to whine about it, and will use the heat as an excuse to eat ice cream. @#1Stunner will come through for me with aggie ice cream.

9f86a0e151e411c892c2750eeabac8af83c5b0a4

It would seem Veygis has a disprapotionatly higher puportion of veneral desease, per-capita, than any other city west of the Missy-sippie...

Yep, truth...  With the Super-Aids out there and everything, you'll need to wrap it twice, so that's a plus.

...and also, beware of:

pjjlv.jpg

Oh, and the transvestites...

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, VincentVegaBond said:

That's not good news!!! Don't ruin my high man! 

Maybe i'll have to ditch some classes now and then...

you know, looking at it, maybe it's not all that bad. the non-conference games are a crap shoot but it seems the conference games are tuesday/wednesday/saturday so you could probably plan around that