Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

We all owe Mugtang a big thank you.

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

While this MWCBoard community isn't without the occasional technical glitch or thread melt, it is still far and away better than it was 5-7 years ago or prior to @mugtang acquiring it. Okay, we sometimes experience some server issues, "advantageous" advertising, and some debatable content oversight but I'm very confident in saying this is the best sports message board on the internet. 

Even though Mug fired me as a mod after telling me I was doing a great job, getting upset when I investigated collusion with USSR2001, and suggesting I take it easy on Huge Dump while hoping that I could let it go while yelling something that sounded like "covfefe," I'm still grateful for what he has done to both preserve the heritage of the MWCBoard culture while also evolving it to be better than it has ever been. I'm sure some of the more veteran contributors will agree that this board needed a higher level of moderation than what we had before as there were common occurrences of bigotry, stalking, physical threats, and doxxing. Mug has done an admirable job of cleaning a lot of that crap up and as a result made this a more friendly and fun environment for everyone who isn't a clown. 

Some of the newbies weren't around to experience the long periods of server failure we used to have to endure. There were a couple periods where the board would be down for weeks. Mug has always done an excellent job of getting the board back up very quickly whenever there has been an issue. He also provides us with options to upgrade our membership to a paid, non-advertising account if we so choose - that's pretty damn cool. 

In spite of our jokes, he manages this board not to rake us for profit but because he thoroughly enjoys what this community is all about. I can also say with confidence that had he not taken over, this place would have either wilted away to a fraction of what it is now or possibly even shut down. 

So with all that said, please join me in thanking Mug for giving us a forum with which we can sneak to and browse/post while on our employers' dime, ignore our significant others, and anonymously act as if we're rich, good looking, and famous badasses when we're really anything but. Lastly, for those who haven't figured this out yet, he's also a fantastic person. 

Is this where two guys push their penis tips together? How do you do this on the internet? JOOC. 

1 minute ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

Is this where two guys push their penis tips together? How do you do this on the internet? JOOC. 

Yes.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Mugtang should be fired, drawn and quartered, immolated, and the ashes should be urinated upon.

Sorry Ned, this just isn't you.

latest?cb=20141121004306

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Sorry Ned, this just isn't you.

latest?cb=20141121004306

los-simpson-la-secta-temporada-9-capitul

Whatever man, I've been working at Mug's downfall for years. The Church of Mug needs to be stamped out.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

After nearly 2 decades on Rebel Net and watching it devolve into a tiny club of condescending elitists with identical views (and crushes on dave rice), it was incredibly refreshing to find this board!!!  Thanks to mug and everyone else for allowing a true place where, for the most part, differing opinions are welcomed rather than viciously attacked.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

Jesus, how could I have forgotten ... and @bluerules009 to remind us about our ignorant, racist, liberal tendencies! 

My apologies Blues, I have no excuse. 

6 minutes ago, VincentVegaBond said:

After nearly 2 decades on Rebel Net and watching it devolve into a tiny club of condescending elitists with identical views (and crushes on dave rice), it was incredibly refreshing to find this board!!!  Thanks to mug and everyone else for allowing a true place where, for the most part, differing opinions are welcomed rather than viciously attacked.

vjBBtROR.jpeg

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

vjBBtROR.jpeg

Daily group hugs given on the Non Sports forum. 

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

IRL= Irresistibly Real Love for the uninitiated of the OT

Here's a live streaming shot of the OT forum now:

14a135559b0069eec93945b5c2fad1b55fb596fb