Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Stoops Retiring at Oklahoma

:blink: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Why retire in June???

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Craig Bohl to Oklahoma. You heard it here first. 

If Bohl has another successful year in Wyoming, I would be shocked if OU didn't give him look. 

Riley already groomed:

"Riley has passed on several FBS head coaching opportunities in recent years, including at Purdue, USF, Cincinnati and Houston. OU brass has been grooming him for this opportunity for over a year. Last fall, OU began working on an unprecedented three-year deal for an assistant."

Just now, Del Scorcho said:

the disappointment at not getting the Rams into the Big XII was just too much

That's the only thing that makes sense. 

3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Like immediately? 

Yeah

17 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Why retire in June???

Strategically so he can request one of his brothers to take over.  They'd have the same recruiting contacts that an outsider wouldn't have.

Weird. There must be health or family reasons behind it.