Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chad Sexington

Who Wins the Ratings War?

Ratings War Winners:  

30 members have voted

1. 1. SDSU vs Fresno State and Stanford vs UCLA are being televised across the 9 western states, same date and time. Which game wins the ratings war?

• SDSU vs Fresno St
    • Stanford vs UCLA

Guest Dr. Dre
2 minutes ago, k5james said:

One is on the P12 Network and one is on CBSSN...the world may never know...

f5235513-4dcf-42b3-835e-e5a8cb0d120e.jpg

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

4a3.gif

Frick you, OP.  And frick CBSSN for not even making this an even halfway rationale argument. 

The Pac12 network is available in even less homes than CBSSN....

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

4a3.gif

Frick you, OP.  And frick CBSSN for not even making this an even halfway rationale argument. 

No, irrespective of platform. Assume the broadcast is even in terms of access, reach, popularity, etc.

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

4 minutes ago, VandalBasher said:

Fresno is going is going to be really bad this year.  No one cares except SJSU when the Spartans lay some wood.

Irrelevant

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, Chad Sexington said:

Predict results on hypotheticals.

Probably the CBS Sports broadcast, so Fresno vs SDSU.

16 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

No, irrespective of platform. Assume the broadcast is even in terms of access, reach, popularity, etc.

Still not a question.  PAC12 will get the casual eyeballs over the MWC.  Nothing has changed from when UU was here getting the channel changed for Wazzu vs ASU games.

21 minutes ago, k5james said:

The Pac12 network is available in even less homes than CBSSN....

I wonder with the 9 states in the west, if this is true.  And it is still a passed over network.  I skip right by FS1 to go to SECN or BTN.  Only even care about CBSSN because of how much my team is on it.  I have yet to watch a game on Root, for example.

12 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Still not a question.  PAC12 will get the casual eyeballs over the MWC.  Nothing has changed from when UU was here getting the channel changed for Wazzu vs ASU games.

I wonder with the 9 states in the west, if this is true.  And it is still a passed over network.  I skip right by FS1 to go to SECN or BTN.  Only even care about CBSSN because of how much my team is on it.  I have yet to watch a game on Root, for example.

Yes, it's true.  You can't even get the channel on DirecTV.  The last number I read is that it is in 12-14 millions homes.

16 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I think it's funny that you always, every time, try to make any question I ask this board either about me or about UTAH.

Our teams will never again be in the same conference. If you don't like this question try any other combination of teams. Oregon State vs Washington State on one channel and SDSU vs BSU on another. Who wins that one?

Dont worry, your school will never, ever, ever know what it's like to be in a P5 league, certainly not the PAC12.

10 minutes ago, k5james said:

Yes, it's true.  You can't even get the channel on DirecTV.  The last number I read is that it is in 12-14 millions homes.

Irrelevant, but I don't expect a dumbass like you to get that.

3 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

I think it's funny that you always, every time, try to make any question I ask this board either about me or about UTAH.

Our teams will never again be in the same conference. If you don't like this question try any other combination of teams. Oregon State vs Washington State on one channel and SDSU vs BSU on another. Who wins that one?

Dont worry, your school will never, ever, ever know what it's like to be in a P5 league, certainly not the PAC12.

Well, I said your school because it was here, and knows how things work when casual observers are scrolling channels and see G5, and see P5 games on.  Didn't know you would get all persecuted.  But also, thanks for showing your hand early for the easily observable troll thread.  I suppose when you can't win your current conference, shit talk the one you were promoted from.  :D

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

Didn't know you would get all persecuted. 

But also, thanks for showing your hand early for the easily observable troll thread.  I suppose when you can't win your current conference, shit talk the one you were promoted from.  :D

Yep always your follow-up. Same old poster, same old shit.

There isn't a scenario where a MWC game outdraws a PAC12 game. Use whatever comparison you want.

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Well, I said your school because it was here, and knows how things work when casual observers are scrolling channels and see G5, and see P5 games on.  Didn't know you would get all persecuted.  But also, thanks for showing your hand early for the easily observable troll thread.  I suppose when you can't win your current conference, shit talk the one you were promoted from.  :D

He certainly seems triggered doesn't he?