Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

UNLV's Tony Sanchez

3 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

this is one from a couple of weeks ago, part of the new #thisislasvegas series.

That's awesome!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, RedheadRebel said:

I really like how Coach Sanchez embraces the unique aspects of Vegas, rather than run from them like prior coaches have done. With clever marketing like this, I think it could serve him and the program well.

The vibe in Vegas is electric right now and Sanchize is doing a good job tapping into it. Golden Knights, Raiders, visitation is up, the economy is solid and improving. It kinda feels like the go go go 90's again.

4 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

The vibe in Vegas is electric right now and Sanchize is doing a good job tapping into it. Golden Knights, Raiders, visitation is up, the economy is solid and improving. It kinda feels like the go go go 90's again.

Just wait until Runnin' Rebel fever is back!

12 hours ago, RedheadRebel said:

I really like how Coach Sanchez embraces the unique aspects of Vegas, rather than run from them like prior coaches have done. With clever marketing like this, I think it could serve him and the program well.

It's almost like the other coaches were ashamed or something.

On 6/7/2017 at 8:16 PM, 4UNLV said:

this is one from a couple of weeks ago, part of the new #thisislasvegas series.

Well done!

8 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

NCAA violations are a reason to be ashamed. 

You can get in trouble anywhere.  The stigma around Las Vegas is slowly but surely going away.  People are starting to realize that it's a regular city.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

You can get in trouble anywhere.  The stigma around Las Vegas is slowly but surely going away.  People are starting to realize that it's a regular city.

Vegas is not a regular city. The NFL doesn't build in a "regular" city of that size.