Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Nevada Football Expecting to Sign a Blue Chip Transfer

On 9/28/2017 at 3:12 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

@Nevada Convert was assuring us that long snapper was going to make UNR the next Alabama. 

Can't wait for his response. He's going to claim you don't understand what he meant, call you an idiot, and if all fails pretend he was trolling everyone. 

IMG_0659.GIF

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Can't wait for his response. He's going to claim you don't want understand what he meant, call you an idiot, and if all fails pretend he was trolling everyone. 

IMG_0659.GIF

You left off random reference to being best friends with Eddie Vedder and Scott Weiland, but yeah. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

13 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Nevada Convert was assuring us that long snapper was going to make UNR the next Alabama. 

No, no. no.

You were assuring us that your red snapper was going to make you the next Miss Alabama. 

Oh, look at that Boise fellar trying to make things up and be funny (you almost want to stop and help him out. But you don't because it would be too much work). ?

kat.jpg

12 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

No, no. no.

You were assuring us that your red snapper was going to make you the next Miss Alabama. 

Oh, look at that Boise fellar trying to make things up and be funny (you almost want to stop and help him out. But you don't because it would be too much work). ?

Serious question, are you mental?

It's like I'm in the freaking Twilight Zone with this guy. The only reality he understands is the fantasy one in his head. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 6/6/2017 at 5:19 PM, Nevada Convert said:

This looks like it'll be quite a score, so posting it here, as well. It's a kid that was nearly a 5 star recruit out of HS, played 2 years at an elite P5 school at a position that he was asked to switch to, but now he wants to play the other position and will have to transfer to do it. He'll have 2 years to play. The details are in the Den over on the SBS Scout site. Think offense. It'll be announced soon enough. 

Time to give the OP his due...like he said, this signing deserved it's own thread.

Season stats for JB. He did surpass his career numbers at Notre Dame.

CAREER STATS RECEIVING RUSHING
SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2017 1 21 21.0 21 0 0 0 0.0 0 0

This is just so 'you'. ?? Digging up old threads, now? Doing so in a strange and bizarre way in an attempt to prove that I'm bad luck? Bad luck? Do you also believe in the tooth fairy? This is the kind of tiny petty stuff little kids throw at each other. Other than you, your best bud posterdick, and maybe a few others, no one gives a crap at all. 

By the way, where are your predictions on players, game outcomes, etc? You don't have any. If you're going to cherry pick someone's predictions that don't turn out great, you better have a record of your own to be scrutinized, dickster. How many pussyhats do you own, anyway? ?? 

kat.jpg

On 1/21/2018 at 6:07 PM, PackNation said:

You seem upset princess. Relax. I didn't even mention Army All-Americans or 5 star long snappers.

Right, another cliche and super silly comebacker. I'm laughing at you, skippy. ???  You might need an overhaul on your memory because it sucks. 

kat.jpg

51 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Right, another cliche and super silly comebacker. I'm laughing at you, skippy. ???  You might need an overhaul on your memory because it sucks. 

Great response. Very convertesque.

Please elaborate on my faulty memory.

And did you really write "super silly"?

6 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

Former 4* DT, Greg Rogers, of UCLA will transfer. His position coach at ucla is now at Nevada. He prepped in Las Vegas, so look for them to be a big player in this

Plus his other teammate on the DL Ainuu Taua transferred to Nevada.