Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dr. Dre

San Diego City Council Budget vote

Guest Dr. Dre

Hilarious stuff going on in this thread. We got a butt hurt soccer SDSU "fan" getting a hand job from a mouth abused SJSU midget. 

#getaroom

13 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Yes. Since I actually live in the area, I would naturally vote against my own interests.  Where do you live?

The simple FACT is Rev. the exact same argument can and will be used to shut down any development on that site.

There is no plan. There is no money.  SDSU was looking to secure $20 mil ( 10 donations of 2mil each) as upfront money on the shared stadium with a plan to finance the remaining.

SDSU and Campanile are public/ non profit. Finance records are public. I will personally donate $1000.00 in your name to the PLF if you can show me the money.

Warning. I've looked.

I live in Carlsbad and in Mexico.

I also represented two Corporations that were the top contributors to Aztec FB for a decade and half. There is a plan actually a couple.

Happy to give you my name if your going to contribute, that would be great and very generous on your part.

Soccer is the front for this developers disengenous strategy. GREAT Soccer is played in the Hipodramo in TJ, come down and watch the Xolo's, exellant experiance and quite entertaining to those of us whom could care less about the sport.

23 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

That's what happens when you have a university, especially a university athletic program, nobody cares about. 

"Nobody cares about?" Haven't you been paying attention?  SDSU is apparently in the enviable position of having to decide if they want to join the PAC, the B12, go Indy, or start their own conference.  

They somehow are able to pull this mean feat off with less than 15,000 season ticket holders, no FB stadium and no real FB history or tradition. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

8 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

"Nobody cares about?" Haven't you been paying attention?  SDSU is apparently in the enviable position of having to decide if they want to join the PAC, the B12, go Indy, or start their own conference.  

They somehow are able to pull this mean feat off with less than 15,000 season ticket holders, no FB stadium and no real FB history or tradition. 

You win the the award for stupidest post of the day. We own the +++++ing conference. 

The best part about all of these stadium jabs, is the fact that we all know SDSU will eventually have a stadium that is the envy of the entire conference. Enjoy it while it lasts.

44 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

No. You just root for the school that'd be the 2nd best school in Stockton. The world owns you. 

Far too stupid to address seriously. Good night. I am sure @Dr. Dre is +++++ing your mother right now.

14 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

LOL. Fail is thinking SDSU means anything in the grand scheme of things. 

This thing was shot down because SDSU wasn't on board.

Just now, Joe from WY said:

It hasn't been shot down yet. 

As we stand today, it's 5-4 to shoot it down. Soccer City has gone quiet and the mayor has alienated himself. This will be over in a week.

It had 80+% support prior to SDSU pulling out, not its getting buried in the polls. After SDSU pulled out, city Council members immediately sided with us, and barring any miracle, we are 7 days from this being voted down.

I can't even tell if this is a lame troll attempt or if you really just don't understand the situation.

1 hour ago, bitteraztec said:

How does a major city allow its best parcel of undeveloped real estate to get tied up by a plan highlighted by a small MLS facility?

12 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

"we"

A reasonable person would infer in this context, given the association with names and the like,  "we" to refer to SDSU athletics. 

Another fail

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

And you're bitter because you root for a nothing school nobody cares about. Understandable. 

Just because you are a Florida fan now shouldn't mean you should forget your-school-nobody-cares-about's roots.  

Never forget....

19 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

So it hasn't been shot down yet. Got it. 

That MWC Championship game really did a number on you, didn't it? Desperately hoping for the city Council to flip and put soccer city on a special election for the HOPE that SDSU might be limited to a stadium that draws only 33,500. 

At the end of the day, our worst case scenario is still a lot better than your current situation. Thanks for keeping this thread going, I really enjoy it.

3 minutes ago, badfish said:

That MWC Championship game really did a number on you, didn't it? Desperately hoping for the city Council to flip and put soccer city on a special election for the HOPE that SDSU might be limited to a stadium that draws only 33,500. 

At the end of the day, our worst case scenario is still a lot better than your current situation. Thanks for keeping this thread going, I really enjoy it.

This. And @Dr. Dre is still nailing your mother.

20 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I never went to Wyoming and one of the schools I have a degree from ranks higher than SDSU as well, and like SDSU, it's in a large metro area and nobody cares about it either. I don't. And I have a degree from there. 

I grew up rooting for Wyoming but that doesn't make me delusional to think they mean something in the national grand scheme of anything. 

You should make an SEC rendition of some of the other P5 alters.  

Show dem MW peons da truf.