Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Trump is a chicken shit killjoy

Does not blocking Comey make Trump a chicken shit? 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

LOL! The dems are never satisfied. Had he blocked him it would have been the biggest scandal since Water Gate. Now that he is going to let him testify he is chicken shit. Lets be honest here. He could end global hunger and bring world piece and the dems would still be losing their shit over every move he makes. It's actually funny, yet sad to watch to watch grown men thrown into a tizzy every time Trump sneezes. 

What's Comey free to say? He refused to answer many questions last time he was on the Hill, not wanting to affect an ongoing investigation.

Just because he isn't at the FBI any longer does not mean he is able to answer those questions he didn't answer before.  

13 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

What's Comey free to say? He refused to answer many questions last time he was on the Hill, not wanting to affect an ongoing investigation.

Just because he isn't at the FBI any longer does not mean he is able to answer those questions he didn't answer before.  

He's much more likely to speak now that he is no longer heading an investigation. He got fired, remember?

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 minute ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

He's much more likely to speak now that he is no longer heading an investigation. He got fired, remember?

I think a former FBI director/lawyer probably is limited on what he can say after he leaves. Remember this is a public appearance.  

If you think that Mueller is giving Comey free rein to say whatever he wants, you'll probably be surprised. 

He can't talk about the investigation but he can talk about "loyalty pledges" and the other conversations between him and Trump inlcluding if Trump asked him to end the investigation into Flynn. Those are interesting questions.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Does not blocking Comey make Trump a chicken shit? 

WTF?!! Are there new "board rules" I'm not aware of? Is shit supposed to make sense now?

WOOOOOOOOSH......that's the sound of your ad revenue going down the pipe.

Trump is a small handed chicken shit little pussy........because I said so!

20 minutes ago, renoskier said:

WTF?!! Are there new "board rules" I'm not aware of? Is shit supposed to make sense now?

WOOOOOOOOSH......that's the sound of your ad revenue going down the pipe.

Trump is a small handed chicken shit little pussy........because I said so!

Renoskier be like:

XLXko_s-200x150.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater