Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: Tiger Woods DUI

Back in his second or third pro season, he stayed for about a week at the MGM in LV. He did a very poor job of being low key about all the hired, um, "talent" that wound up in his room. It was no secret among the staff that up to six girls a day were "reporting" there. When he checked out, his bill included over $1k in charges for in-room "Pay per View".

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

All that money and a career to protect and didn't call a cab, Uber, friend or hire a driver.  Around 1 million DUI's are given on average each year in the USA so Tiger's got plenty of company.  Here's hoping he just used bad judgement and doesn't have an addiction problem.

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

Back in his second or third pro season, he stayed for about a week at the MGM in LV. He did a very poor job of being low key about all the hired, um, "talent" that wound up in his room. It was no secret among the staff that up to six girls a day were "reporting" there. When he checked out, his bill included over $1k in charges for in-room "Pay per View".

Given that, it makes me wonder if he's financially supporting some Tiger cubs that the public is unaware of.  Why wouldn't some women take advantage if the opportunity arises?  The guy's loaded (no pun intended).     

3 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

All that money and a career to protect and didn't call a cab, Uber, friend or hire a driver.  Around 1 million DUI's are given on average each year in the USA so Tiger's got plenty of company.  Here's hoping he just used bad judgement and doesn't have an addiction problem.

What career? He's a has been and by all accounts, a pretty sh!tty person. He's good friends with A-Rod and those two were meant for each other. 

Golf and booze go together, I learn d that watching a documentary about golf titled "Caddyshack". Very enlightening...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

What career? He's a has been and by all accounts, a pretty sh!tty person. He's good friends with A-Rod and those two were meant for each other. 

Endorsements my friend.  I was referring to his endorsements.  The man still makes millions even though he hardly plays anymore.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/prishe/2017/05/29/another-endorsement-earning-bogey-for-tiger-woods-with-dui-arrest/#525777085257

BodyBagGame will never judge anyone for getting a DUI. BodyBagGame is driving drunk right now . . . perfectly!!!!

6 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I guess he just had major back surgery which was well known before this incident.

A beer and some pills can overwhelm you quickly.

driving around at 3am after a major back surgery.:rotflmfao:

probably no alcohol involved

nice to see people take these 5 minutes to take shots at the guy tho

pretty meh this "hot take" era we live in

i'm guessing the guy who's been struggling with his physical health for the better part of the last decade probably has a bit of a pill dependency.