Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Hey Wyo, Hey Reno, The Big Sky is calling for you...

21 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh you didn't hear? To cut down on violence in our society, Congress has identified the Border War as one of their leading offenders. As of 9/1/17, Fort Collins and a sliver of land down I-25 From Cheyenne will be added to the State of Wyoming. This will end the Border War. 

When asked off the record if they realize that it's not really a war but a bunch of 2 star pudsters sort of running into each other, one Senator stated "Ah hell, who cares. It sure looks good as an accomplishment on my campaign mailers when I'm up for re-election. No one pays any attention to what these people do out there, anyway. 

WTF does Cheyenne have to do with the Border War?  That's just a place Laramie grads live to make access to work easier.

I think you were thinking 287, but it's out there.  You don't get it.  It's out there.

1 hour ago, nvspuds said:

Stunner's numbers were from 2014....

The University of Nevada, Reno welcomed 21,353 undergraduate and graduate students to campus for the fall 2016 semester, representing a 2.2 percent increase over the fall 2015 enrollment of 20,898 students. Undergraduate student enrollment increased 2.9 percent this year, from 17,295 in fall 2015 to 17,794 in 2016. Graduate student enrollment increased 1.3 percent, from last year's 2,851 students to 2,887 in 2016.

That is from your own link

53 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

WTF does Cheyenne have to do with the Border War?  That's just a place Laramie grads live to make access to work easier.

I think you were thinking 287, but it's out there.  You don't get it.  It's out there.

Dude, if your from the same state, why would there be a border war? I was just making the annexation clean. I recently lived in FC for almost 4 years so I know what's going on out there. 

kat.jpg

16 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, if your from the same state, why would there be a border war? I was just making the annexation clean. I recently lived in FC for almost 4 years so I know what's going on out there. 

Yes, you've made it very clear that you lived in FC a number of years back.  You've also made it very clear that you don't "know what's going on out there".

I was born just outside of Boise, that doesn't mean I know shit about what's happening in Boise.  Give it up.

55 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

The University of Nevada, Reno welcomed 21,353 undergraduate and graduate students to campus for the fall 2016 semester, representing a 2.2 percent increase over the fall 2015 enrollment of 20,898 students. Undergraduate student enrollment increased 2.9 percent this year, from 17,295 in fall 2015 to 17,794 in 2016. Graduate student enrollment increased 1.3 percent, from last year's 2,851 students to 2,887 in 2016.

Like I said Stunner used old numbers..He was trying to take a shot at Nevada saying they are small time..If you want to jump on to his bandwagon hop on..Graduate students attend classes that they pay for as a rule..Why you would decide they don't count is odd..

58 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Measure your cock from the top instead of the bottom.  

2 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Yes, you've made it very clear that you lived in FC a number of years back.  You've also made it very clear that you don't "know what's going on out there".

I was born just outside of Boise, that doesn't mean I know shit about what's happening in Boise.  Give it up.

LOL, it doesn't take a 2nd grade education to know what's going on there. You guys make it out to be this really intense, complicated phenomenon, that silly "Border War". Sounds like a desperate WWF promoter trying to make hay out of nothing but another game with your rival. And there are lots of rivalries in the MWC that do just fine on their substance alone, and don't need silly cheeseball slogans to get a decent turnout or to get anyone to give a crap. 

kat.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, it doesn't take a 2nd grade education to know what's going on there. You guys make it out to be this really intense, complicated phenomenon, that silly "Border War". Sounds like a desperate WWF promoter trying to make hay out of nothing but another game with your rival. And there are lots of rivalries in the MWC that do just fine on their substance, alone, and don't need silly cheeseball slogans to get a decent turnout. 

Continue to make it clear that you "don't know".  Keep trying.

"Hey guys, I visited Fort Collins and actually made a day trip to Laramie, I'm a phucking expert".

We're discussing the oldest interstate rivalry west of the Mississippi, you're bragging that you attended a CSU game.  Two very different stories.  

Go fix the broken streetlights, it's better to stick to what you know.

Guest #1Stunner
6 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/university-of-wyoming-3932

Undergrad. Student Enrollment: 10,045
US News National Ranking: 171 (National University)
Year Founded: 1886
Public University?  Yes
Local City Population: 32,081 (rural)
TV Market Ranking: 198  
Local Airport? No 

UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/university-of-idaho-1626

Undergrad. Student Enrollment: 9,116
US News National Ranking: 171 (National University)
Year Founded: 1889
Public University?  Yes
Local City Population: 24,767 (rural)
TV Market Ranking: 73
Local Airport? Yes

UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA-RENO

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/university-of-nevada-2568

Undergrad. Student Enrollment: 17,770
US News National Ranking: 197 (National University)
Year Founded: 1864
Public University?  Yes
Local City Population: 241,445 (urban)
TV Market Ranking: 112
Local Airport? Yes

5 hours ago, nvspuds said:

No I am not..you are looking at old numbers...

http://www.unr.edu/nevada-today/news/2016/enrollment-fall-2016

4 hours ago, nvspuds said:

Stunner's numbers were from 2014....

1 hour ago, hawkeyelobo said:

He has several lies in that post. He's a very dishonest Mormon 

How did I get the high IQ club fact checking me?  One insists I used numbers from 2014, and the other is obsessed with Mormons....  Both are completely clueless.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

Continue to make it clear that you "don't know".  Keep trying.

"Hey guys, I visited Fort Collins and actually made a day trip to Laramie, I'm a phucking expert".

Oh I get it. You're trying to make one of those location jokes...you had to be there. LOL.

Go ahead and keep thinking that it's a sophisticated super hard to understand religious phenomenon....one of America's great wonders. And you play for a bronze boot? If a dumb boot inspires you, you'd think it would at least be plated with gold or silver. 

kat.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
5 hours ago, ole blu dude said:

I have flown on Sky West airlines to Laramie several times, so I belive they have a airport.

I'm talking larger commercial airport, not regional.  

But i looked, and you are right, they are now offering a flight from Laramie to Denver.  This trip is a 2 hour drive... So maybe a 20 minute flight?

So, out of curiosity, why did you fly from Denver to Laramie many times?

5 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh I get it. You're trying to make one of those location jokes...you had to be there. LOL.

Go ahead and keep thinking that it's a sophisticated super hard to understand religious phenomenon....one of America's great wonders. And you play for a bronze boot? If a dumb boot inspires you, you'd think it would at least be plated with gold or silver. 

?????

42 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You shut your dirty mouth. That "dumb boot" was in Vietnam and is a symbol of the respect we have for our veteran alums. It also serves as an excellent device to drink copious amounts of beer from!!

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm talking larger commercial airport, not regional.  

But i looked, and you are right, they are now offering a flight from Laramie to Denver.  This trip is a 2 hour drive... So maybe a 20 minute flight?

So, out of curiosity, why did you fly from Denver to Laramie many times?

i'm guessing he flew from salt lake to laramie, since sky west flies out of SLC..in fact, my nephew was probably the pilot.

but i could be wrong. :shrug: