Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Trump: Get the f*** out of my way

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I think it's funny he's a prick to these people but was hella cool with the Saudis and other rich Gulf despots and Netanyahoo and friends. 

Not to mention his good buddies Lavrov and Kislyak.

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

How can I get Donald Trump some BYU football tickets?  This guy is a natural BYU football fan....

Tell the school that he is a recruit.  He is the right age for a red shirt freshman...

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah. But honestly, him schmoozing with the Saudis and other Gulf Despots bothers me more than him palling around with Ruskies. 

Does that feeling have anything to do with the Saudi's funding 9/11?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Among other things, like the wholesale slaughter of people in Yemen, the Taliban, their general medieval lifestyle, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, wahhabbism,  the export of wahhabbism, the Hariris, their arrogance, etc. yes. 

Honestly, it's "how much time do you got buddy?" with those +++++heads

Russia on the other hand is just a country of drunken theiving whores, so while they're dirtballs, they aren't even in the same stratosphere as the Saudis. 

You'll get no disagreement from me. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

As bad as they are, their Gulf Brethren are all equally as bad. The ongoing Qatari-KSA feud is glorious though. 

And further, for the bogeyman they make Iran, Iran is a hell of a lot more free and open than anywhere in the Gulf. Opium is practically legal, theres gambling on camel races and collectively, nobody really gives a shit about anything. 

The Saudis are the worst though.  They play both sides and are pretty blatant about it. 

29 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah. But honestly, him schmoozing with the Saudis and other Gulf Despots bothers me more than him palling around with Ruskies. 

He's in bed with all of them.

you can pretty much predict how he will react to foreign counties based on whether there is a Trump property located there, or whether they have invested heavily in Trump properties.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

He's in bed with all of them.

you can pretty much predict how he will react to foreign counties based on whether there is a Trump property located there, or whether they have invested heavily in Trump properties.

Orange 45 cozies up to US rivals and countries with despot / dictatorial leaders while allies and long time partners get lied to, disrespected and shoved out of the way

Germany? Doesn't even get a cursory hand shake

England? O 45 leaks covert info

Israel? O 45 tells Russians about Israeli intel 

Saudi Prince? Get's $119B deal on weapons

Philippines? Nut job Duarte is applauded for his policy on drugs (aka Murder)

North Korea? O 45 would be 'happy" to have a sit down

NATO Allies? O 45 demands they pay up and snarks about cost of new building

Russia? The very reason NATO exists, gets private Oval Office meeting on request of Putin and only media allowed is Russian TASS News Agency

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

As bad as they are, their Gulf Brethren are all equally as bad. The ongoing Qatari-KSA feud is glorious though. 

And further, for the bogeyman they make Iran, Iran is a hell of a lot more free and open than anywhere in the Gulf. Opium is practically legal, theres gambling on camel races and collectively, nobody really gives a shit about anything. 

I've actually read there is a pretty thriving Jewish community in Iran, I could be wrong but I thought I read outside of Israel Iran has the largest Jewish population.... any truth to this? 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Oh yeah. It's a very large population. Even in LA, "Tehrangeles", most of the Persians there are Persian Jews. The ruling brass there has always been good to the Jewish population in Iran, from Khomeini on. 

I meant in the Middle East.... somehow I left that out :shots:

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Orange 45 cozies up to US rivals and countries with despot / dictatorial leaders while allies and long time partners get lied to, disrespected and shoved out of the way

Germany? Doesn't even get a cursory hand shake

England? O 45 leaks covert info

Israel? O 45 tells Russians about Israeli intel 

Saudi Prince? Get's $119B deal on weapons

Philippines? Nut job Duarte is applauded for his policy on drugs (aka Murder)

North Korea? O 45 would be 'happy" to have a sit down

NATO Allies? O 45 demands they pay up and snarks about cost of new building

Russia? The very reason NATO exists, gets private Oval Office meeting on request of Putin and only media allowed is Russian TASS News Agency

I think Trump would go for a NATO agreement that would wave the two percent GDP defense spending goal, if each country agrees to underwrite and locate a major Trump luxury property in their country.

30 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I think Trump would go for a NATO agreement that would wave the two percent GDP defense spending goal, if each country agrees to underwrite and locate a major Trump luxury property in their country.

IMG_0904.JPG

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

12 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah. My answer was kind of poorly written...but there's a decent sized Jewish population there. In Iran proper. The Jews are allowed to freely worship Judaism, and a Persian Jew is guaranteed a seat in the Iranian Parliament. There's a big Zoroastrianism community there too. 

Contrast that to Saudi Arabia. 

Well you and I know who the real enemy to peace in the Middle East is ;)