Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Trump: Get the f*** out of my way

That's the Prime Minister of Montenegro that Trump is shoving out of his way. USA! USA! USA! USA! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! AMERICA FIRST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BY SHOVING WORLD LEADERS OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

What a total dick. 

I wonder if this was before or after he was bitch slapped by Theresa May? 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

3 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

This is like Wyoming's president standing in front of Kustra at a MWC board meeting photo op. 

Is Montenegro even a full member yet? If not, it's like Hawaii's pres trying to block Kustra out of a photo.

Are you really trying to justify Trump being a complete asshole and physically engaging with another world leader because their country isn't a member of NATO yet? Montenegro becomes a full member on June 5th, and part of this NATO summit was to welcome them into the alliance. 

Go take your idiocy to this forum....
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/

As if Nacho Duce would know or care whether Montenegro is a member. He wouldn't be able to place it on a map if his life depended on it.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

13 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

As if Nacho Duce would know or care whether Montenegro is a member. He wouldn't be able to place it on a map if his life depended on it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump purposely stressed the third and fourth syllables. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump purposely stressed the third and fourth syllables. 

Me thinks you give him too much credit. It would be more like', "Montana Negro will soon be a full fledged member of the UN! Let's welcome their leader, a man I like to call, Uncle Tom!"

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, retrofade said:

That's the Prime Minister of Montenegro that Trump is shoving out of his way. USA! USA! USA! USA! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! AMERICA FIRST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BY SHOVING WORLD LEADERS OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I get Donald Trump some BYU football tickets?  This guy is a natural BYU football fan....

Guest RoscoesDad
5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

How can I get Donald Trump some BYU football tickets?  This guy is a natural BYU football fan....

BYU fans like walls?