Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh Jiddump

MWC Stadium Dwellers

MWC Schools with Stadiums

San José State

Hawai'i

Nevada

UNLV

CSUf

BSU

USU

WYO

CSU

UNM

AFA

Homeless MLS reject POS schools, Looking forward to consecutive undefeated seasons in the big west

SUDS

#MLSsBltch #SoccerSchool

12667677.jpeg

Guest Dr. Dre
14 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

In before the "He Mad" gifs.

he mad alright, but its because he realizes he hangs out alone in Burger Kings, softball games and his mom is a tramp

#thelonelyguy 

Hold the phone! Big news SUDS fan!

Some volunteer part time sports radio hack just stood up for SUDS! That brings the grand total to ten ppl, 15 if you count Steve Aztecs socks, who giveafvck!

12667677.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dr. Dre said:

he mad alright, but its because he realizes he hangs out alone in Burger Kings, softball games and his mom is a tramp

#thelonelyguy 

I'll defer to the reigning troll derby champion and his "mom = tramp" smack.

On the other hand, I have been to a couple of football games in "the murph" and here is my assessment.

1. If there was a reasonable football stadium in San Diego, the Chargers would still be there.

2.  "Field" seats are too low and too far from sidelines.

3. "View" seats mostly are rarely even open.

4 "Club" and "terrace" seats are ok, but far from the action and there are really only about 15K or so of these seats.

5. In a couple of years, the whole thing will simply be a rubble pile that SIDS is working on cleaning up while they argue about whether playing in a baseball stdium is better than playing in a soccer stadium.

1 hour ago, AztecSU said:

The best part is an MLS stadium would still be better than everyone's place, save CSU. 

51f6f6cec8561126ab000003_736.jpg

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Uh, no.

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

futbol

16 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

51f6f6cec8561126ab000003_736.jpg

Just being a stadium in San Diego will give it a leg up on Boise, Fresno, and Cheyenne...then there is the fact that it will be brand spanking new in either an entertainment district or on the new west end of SDSU...but please tell us how bad we have it. lol.

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

Just being a stadium in San Diego will give it a leg up on Boise, Fresno, and Cheyenne...then there is the fact that it will be brand spanking new in either an entertainment district or on the new west end of SDSU...but please tell us how bad we have it. lol.

You don't need us to tell you...https://kabeerthirty.com/author/vocalminoritysdsu/

QualcommStadium_VOSD_03.jpg

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

God, that place sucks.

I hope you guys get some new digs sooner than later...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Please don't say Bronco Stadium.

I like War Memorial though.  And USU is getting to be one of the better ones too.

Maybe I was super drunk, but I liked Sam Boyd too. Getting to/from is a bitch, but game experience was good. Could get a beer and be back to my seat during a commercial break.

2 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

MWC Schools with Stadiums

San José State

Hawai'i

Nevada

UNLV

CSUf

BSU

USU

WYO

CSU

UNM

AFA

Homeless MLS reject POS schools, Looking forward to consecutive undefeated seasons in the big west

SUDS

#MLSsBltch #SoccerSchool

How many MWC schools actually own the stadium they play in?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, Fort Fun said:

Maybe I was super drunk, but I liked Sam Boyd too. Getting to/from is a bitch, but game experience was good. Could get a beer and be back to my seat during a commercial break.

Now, the stadium itself is good.  So out of the way though. 

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Please don't say Bronco Stadium.

I like War Memorial though.  And USU is getting to be one of the better ones too.

I didn't.  But at least it's a football stadium and not a futbol stadium.  I haven't been to Wyoming so I can't comment, but I've been to Logan many times and if you really think USU's stadium is nicer than Albertsons stadium I can't help you.  No offense to my Aggie friends.  The setting is beautiful and the remodel is certainly an improvement.