Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Are voter ID laws racist?

10 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I was just talking about I.D., photo as well as birth certificates which I also mentioned, as was obvious from what I wrote.

You are on the moon with your ignorance, no one ever has any idea what racist idea or lie you will come up with next.

I don't have to claim anything moron, it is in writing.

I know you need I.D. for section 8 unlike you.

You require ID for your mini storage, and you will accept a birth certificate. What the hell kind of information can you get out of a birth certificate that you would need as a mini storage operator?

14 hours ago, jackmormon said:

The discussion was about Photo ID for voting. Don't try and pretend you meant something different now. You really shouldn't try to talk about things that you know nothing about.

Birth Certificate and SS card for each family member is required. Landlords are required to file a W-9 form with the Housing Authority. Ownership is verified with the County Recorder's office. If the Owner of the property uses a property management company. They must furnish the HA with a management contract. The units must be inspected at least annually to ensure they meet minimum housing quality standards and that the family resides in the unit.

There are a shit load of fraud protections for both the tenant and the landlord, and a photo ID isn't required from either.

A birth certificate is a form of ID

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

29 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

For voter ID purposes?

Even a photo student ID won't suffice, although a concealed carry permit is allowed in every state.

Why wouldn't a birth certificate work if they'll let you vote in some states if you go up and say you're Joe Davis?

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

4 hours ago, jackmormon said:

You require ID for your mini storage, and you will accept a birth certificate. What the hell kind of information can you get out of a birth certificate that you would need as a mini storage operator?

When i foreclose on the storage and they claim i foreclosed on the wrong person.  Sent the paperwork to the wrong person maybe and didn't give correct notice.   I have a copy of an I.D. I can show the judge.

I never have had anyone show me a birth certificate before as I.D. because everyone carries a government I.D. of some kind.

Your racist claims that people have difficulty getting an I.D. are just another example of your ignorance.

Clear evidence of voter fraud:

tumblr_n35wzsvNOu1tvd4qgo1_500-1417730086.gif

Not sure if race has anything to do with it. Not sure if it's that big of a problem.

37 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

When i foreclose on the storage and they claim i foreclosed on the wrong person.  Sent the paperwork to the wrong person maybe and didn't give correct notice.   I have a copy of an I.D. I can show the judge.

I never have had anyone show me a birth certificate before as I.D. because everyone carries a government I.D. of some kind.

Your racist claims that people have difficulty getting an I.D. are just another example of your ignorance.

Ahhhh, so you are talking about photo IDs.

but a birth certificate can still be used to purchase beer and cigarettes like you said before, right?

4 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Ahhhh, so you are talking about photo IDs.

but a birth certificate can be used to purchase beer and cigarettes like you said before, right?

I said you needed an I.D. moron because I was talking in general about a whole bunch of situations that had different I.D. requirements.   Obviously you need a photo I.D. for lots of things, but for instance medicare and Social security you need a birth certificate and social security card.   

I try to be accurate unlike you moron.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Jack's racism is blatantly apparent in this thread.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

17 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

I'm totally racist, but only against manbearpigs.  Sorry, @MCDigger

Well, and Italians

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 hours ago, jackmormon said:

For voter ID purposes?

Even a photo student ID won't suffice, although a concealed carry permit is allowed in every state.

Concealed carry permits are not allowed for voting in Idaho.  Student ID is allowed however.

9 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Birth certificates and social security cards work in Nevada and concealed permits do not.

How many times can you be wrong in one day jerkmoron?

Nevada doesn't require voter ID. Shit for brains...