Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dr. Dre

MWC Basement Dwellers (and No. I'm not talking about Huge Dump)

16 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

LOL. Spoken  like a loser who has seen the momentum clearly shift away from the turd of a school he unfortunately chose to root for

Glad to see that after your best era of football you still are behind us in head to head win total.  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting until you have the advantage on us.  19 > 18

That means 19 wins for Wyoming 18 wins for SD State.  Enjoy it.

Since someone mentioned it above, I was curious to see what the numbers would be when you look back across all conferences for the last 40 years:

Unlv 11 times

New Mexico 9 times

Wyoming 8 times

Colorado State 6 times

Hawaii 6 times

SJSU - 3 times

Utah State 2 times

Air Force 1 time

Fresno State 1 time

SDSU 1 time

Nevada  - 1 time

1 minute ago, slappy said:

Glad to see that after your best era of football you still are behind us in head to head win total.  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting until you have the advantage on us.  19 > 18

That means 19 wins for Wyoming 18 wins for SD State.  Enjoy it.

In our best era, we weren't playing you.  Actually, we were in 30 years of darkness, and you only managed to have a one win lead, and actually lost ground.  :lol:

33 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

To their credit, they've SOMEHOW managed to stay out of the cellar. They'll join the club soon enough. The ones that surprised me was Air Force, and CSU THREE times

Closer look at the numbers... measuring the bottom by Massey Ratings since 1999 (no ties or division finishes, because only one team is truly at the bottom).

UNLV - 7 times

Wyo - 4 times

UNM - 3 times

SDST - 1 time

AFA - 1 time

Hawaii - 1 time

FSU - 1 time

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Would it have been more satisfying had it not been your mom, or does your mom just not have the talent?

Asking for a friend.

Asking for a friend.... hahahaha....look, ECA, if you're interested in your own mom (I've been to the south) then ply with alcohol and just ask-don't be ashamed. All she can say is, "no, I'm your mom." all good

51 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

In our best era, we weren't playing you.  Actually, we were in 30 years of darkness, and you only managed to have a one win lead, and actually lost ground.  :lol:

Listening to some of your fans, it doesn't sound like your seeing the light, even today.  Perpetual (word used by one of you) darkness?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

14 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Asking for a friend.... hahahaha....look, ECA, if you're interested in your own mom (I've been to the south) then ply with alcohol and just ask-don't be ashamed. All she can say is, "no, I'm your mom." all good

I am asking you your experience with the foot thing.  You said your experience with YOUR mom was "not as satisfying...".  I don't want to be the one to judge your disgusting behavior with your mother though.  You and your mother are free to gross everyone out.

9 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Listening to some of your fans, it doesn't sound like your seeing the light, even today.  Perpetual (word used by one of you) darkness?

Yep, will be a down year, and until we make a bowl game worth a crap, we aren't really out of the darkness.  Just halfway up the mine shaft.  Proportionally better though.

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I am asking you your experience with the foot thing.  You said your experience with YOUR mom was "not as satisfying...".  I don't want to be the one to judge your disgusting behavior with your mother though.  You and your mother are free to gross everyone out.

Thanks for your approval..... now go ask, it'll be ok.

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Since someone mentioned it above, I was curious to see what the numbers would be when you look back across all conferences for the last 40 years:

Unlv 11 times

New Mexico 9 times

Wyoming 8 times

Colorado State 6 times

Hawaii 6 times

SJSU - 3 times

Utah State 2 times

Air Force 1 time

Fresno State 1 time

SDSU 1 time

Nevada  - 1 time

Get that trophy engraved and send it on over!  Perennial champs of the world.  :rock:

2 hours ago, bsubroncochick said:

Get that trophy engraved and send it on over!  Perennial champs of the world.  :rock:

Women should be seen and not heard...I hope that women lose the right to vote sooner than later.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Wow...that was low even for this board's standards.

Keeping it real...and I don't care about your standards.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg