Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Trump's Job Approval Rating is up to 46%.

1 hour ago, son of a gun said:

Melania looks like she's headed to a funeral.

37 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Seriously, is "funeral" attire the appropriate choice when meeting with his Excellency? 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/melania-trump-pope-francis-headscarf-fashion/index.html

"Per Vatican protocol, women who have an audience with the Pope are required to wear long sleeves, formal black clothing, and a veil to cover the head," Stephanie Grisham, the first lady's communications director, told CNN.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

19 hours ago, mugtang said:

That's still historically low for a President in his first 6 months in office. 

I hope you realize that every new president that starts off with a 6 month honeymoon before the press start to really question things. Every president except this one. There's been no honeymoon, so you're comparing apples to oranges. This would be comparable to month #9 for any other prez. If you look at the 6 month start of Obama's second term, he was between 44% to 50% which is very much like Trumps numbers. By the way, Trump is up to 48% today. Gallup hasn't released a number in 2 days as of this morning. 

kat.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I hope you realize that every new president that starts off with a 6 month honeymoon before the press start to really question things. Every president except this one. There's been no honeymoon, so you're comparing apples to oranges. This would be comparable to month #9 for any other prez. If you look at the 6 month start of Obama's second term, he was between 44% to 50% which is very much like Trumps numbers. By the way, Trump is up to 48% today. Gallup hasn't released a number in 2 days as of this morning. 

Hey I'm just stating a fact. Another fact is I've posted 1 Pro-trump and 1 anti-Trump post today.  So 50/50 here! 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 hours ago, happycamper said:

He waits for every single new poll with a higher value, ignoring the composite

What is he going to do if it stalls out?

I'd like permission to ask God a question. Pretty please? 

OK, why would a GOP president or any other political junky that wants the truth, why would they have confidence in 24 pollsters that took a credibility beating when the votes were counted? So you think we should continue to use a composite (actually a compost) of shitty polling techniques/results to get the real picture? 

Why would you expect the 24 to now suddenly understand the Trump phenomena and get it right? A fair question would also be if they really want to get it right. There's been so much press acting more like activist hacks rather than objective fair reporters, you have to wonder if you can trust any of it. 

I'm using Rasmussen numbers to dictate approval rate reality because they were the most accurate pollster when it came to predicting the outcome of 2016 Trump-Clinton. Out of the 25 pollsters that were used in the composts, Rasmussen was the very best. 

http://americanresearchgroup.com/ratings/2016/uspresident/

http://thehill.com/media/306721-rasmussen-calls-itself-most-accurate-pollster-of-2016

How was R able to pull that off? Very simple. The following R statement sums it all up, and it still applies:

"The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it," Rasmussen wrote on its website Thursday. "Our polling showed that issues, not the media-fed controversies, would ultimately decide the election."

Nothing has changed. 

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/melania-trump-pope-francis-headscarf-fashion/index.html

"Per Vatican protocol, women who have an audience with the Pope are required to wear long sleeves, formal black clothing, and a veil to cover the head," Stephanie Grisham, the first lady's communications director, told CNN.

I meant, along with the clothes, the look on her face too. That is not what I would call a "happy" or even "content" face.

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I'd like permission to ask God a question. Pretty please? 

OK, why would a GOP president or any other political junky that wants the truth, why would they have confidence in 24 pollsters that took a credibility beating when the votes were counted? So you think we should continue to use a composite (actually a compost) of shitty polling techniques/results to get the real picture? 

Why would you expect the 24 to now suddenly understand the Trump phenomena and get it right? A fair question would also be if they really want to get it right. There's been so much press acting more like activist hacks rather than objective fair reporters, you have to wonder if you can trust any of it. 

I'm using Rasmussen numbers to dictate approval rate reality because they were the most accurate pollster when it came to predicting the outcome of 2016 Trump-Clinton. Out of the 25 pollsters that were used in the composts, Rasmussen was the very best. 

http://americanresearchgroup.com/ratings/2016/uspresident/

http://thehill.com/media/306721-rasmussen-calls-itself-most-accurate-pollster-of-2016

How was R able to pull that off? Very simple. The following R statement sums it all up, and it still applies:

"The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it," Rasmussen wrote on its website Thursday. "Our polling showed that issues, not the media-fed controversies, would ultimately decide the election."

Nothing has changed. 

Except the polls were right - more right than they were in 2012, in fact. Hillary win the popular vote by 2%, the error was that the national average was applied to very under polled states, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, that everyone "knew" were safe blue states.

Also you stated multiple times you wanted Trump to win so he could be impeached. You crowing about a rising approval rating either means you're a cowardly liar who couldn't just say he was for Trump or you're a moron who forgot his earlier goals and doesn't understand that lower approval rating means higher chance of impeachment.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Except the polls were right - more right than they were in 2012, in fact. Hillary win the popular vote by 2%, the error was that the national average was applied to very under polled states, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, that everyone "knew" were safe blue states.

Also you stated multiple times you wanted Trump to win so he could be impeached. You crowing about a rising approval rating either means you're a cowardly liar who couldn't just say he was for Trump or you're a moron who forgot his earlier goals and doesn't understand that lower approval rating means higher chance of impeachment.

I vote moron

2 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

I can't decide if the pic reminds of something Munstery or Addams Familyish, or a combine of both..........?

Melaniticia and Ivankula ? 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Are you brain dead? 2012 has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump phenomenon of 2016. It's just amazing how you left wingers just keep refusing to accept the reality that the normal rules, trends that applied inpast elections didn't apply in 2016 and they certainly don't apply now with Trump still in the equation. 

The big question is Who has been able to figure out the Trump Phenomenon in general, and then who has been able to develop a new polling system to accurately reflect the TP. Rasmussen says that they have done that, and they back it up. 

kat.jpg