Dogs4Me

Fresno State FB Will Win The MWC West In 2017

FS will resume their rightful position of slapping around our weak and homeless sisters of the Cal State system...you only hate it because it is true. Enjoy.

• Like 5

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Congrats on being the tallest of the midgets!

• Like 3

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

There is no doubt we will. If not in 2017, then in the near future. Hiring the best coaching staff in the conference will pay off. We entered as the rightful Kings and will return. 

Retreadford will right that dinghy..... already supposed to fly up to 125/128 per pre-season publications.  Just wait until the old tired coach turns around that APR.  #whatsworsethanrunneruptroll?

I look forward to watching the MWCC inside the cozy confines of Bulldog stadium. It will be delicious, the meltdown on this board will be so enjoyable.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

FS will resume their rightful position of slapping around our weak and homeless sisters of the Cal State system...you only hate it because it is true. Enjoy.

:thumbsup:

it's been a while!

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

go get that tiger!

Every now and then, I need a Sunday afternoon Kelley's Hero's fix.  It's kind of like McLintock or Silverado.  It's just time to watch it again.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Every now and then, I need a Sunday afternoon Kelley's Hero's fix.  It's kind of like McLintock or Silverado.  It's just time to watch it again.

love silverado, too. might as well throw eldorado in there, also.

11 hours ago, Headbutt said:

All three of those are classics...really love Kelley's Heroes.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

11 hours ago, kalua pig said:

fresno looks like a 4 win team.

You need less rum in your pineapple.

• Like 1

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I wonder who FS will be thumping in the MWCCG? I hope it is CSewe...we love a good sheep fvck session.

• Like 2

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg