Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SleepingGiantFan

UNM's Krebs Still a Baffoon

Thank you Captain Obvious! Lobo fans have been aware of that for some time now. We're just wondering if this will finally be enough for UNM to get a new AD... something a lot of Lobo fans have wanted for a while as well... but the focus right is on hiring a new president first.

But I don't see a reason why UNM couldn't function with the current interim president, and  are an interim AD as well.

UNM needs to get its house in order right now!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

If I were a UNM donor, I would be upset that a potential future donor received an all-expenses paid golf trip to Scotland.   I would put a halt to any further donations.

After reading the article, one big questions remains unanswered that makes it seem even more suspicious. If there was a legitimate (as in not misappropriating funds) way to pay for it all through the Foundation, then why would they force through multiple payment methods, including credit cards, that they knew to be questionable, if not outright illegal. Did they plan to have the Foundation pay it back? If so, why didn't they?

5 minutes ago, And? said:

After reading the article, one big questions remains unanswered that makes it seem even more suspicious. If there was a legitimate (as in not misappropriating funds) way to pay for it all through the Foundation, then why would they force through multiple payment methods, including credit cards, that they knew to be questionable, if not outright illegal. Did they plan to have the Foundation pay it back? If so, why didn't they?

Maybe the Foundation told them no.

36 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Maybe the Foundation told them no.

Which leads to the assumption they didn't mind misappropriating funds and certainly didn't mind to fix it, which further leads one to assume if they didn't mind this time, they likely haven't many other times.

Especially bad because New Mexico is poor and all these guys likely could've afforded to go without the taxpayers dime.

1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

UNM Fan must be thinking what many of us Aztecs were when it came out that our AD Schemmel had used his state credit card to charge a couple plane trips to hook up with his mistress: YES! That incompetent boob is finally gonna be canned!

Boom goes the dynamite.