Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

More smoke

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Looking back at this thread I look like a paid DNC troll

Oh, a thread about DNC corruption and possible murder for leaks? Let's go ahead and slooooowly redirect that to talking about dying in a sex party in Florida

If I could do this on purpose, I could make third world money sitting down for 16 hours a day. If only....

You could offer your services to a certain dictator in Russia :shrug:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You could offer your services to a certain dictator in Russia :shrug:

I still can't figure out why it was such a big deal that these two UTEP players went to the Trump party in Russia. 

dded5a4ad8ff7cc0d34f9481399f8e9a.png

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

37 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

But you've already convicted him jack ... investigations ... schmestigations, right?

'zackly when and who?

Personally, I think there is a good possibility that criminal charges are filed against multiple people. Whether Trump gets caught up in it or not, who knows? but it's obvious that he is trying to cover up something.

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

'zackly when and who?

Personally, I think there is a good possibility that criminal charges are filed against multiple people. Whether Trump gets caught up in it or not, who knows? but it's obvious that he is trying to cover up something.

"Roswell's next."

Hillary-Clinton.jpg

Just now, roswellcoug said:

I'm getting a little nervous. She's got this down to an art form!

hillary-goes-to-the-gun-range-i7896.jpg

That target should be turned around ... I hear she's been working on a tight grouping between the shoulder blades. 

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

WASHINGTON — Former CIA director John Brennan said Tuesday he doesn't know whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials in the 2016 election, but he left office in January with "unresolved questions" about whether Russia had been successful in getting Trump campaign officials to act on its behalf "either wittingly or unwittingly."

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such officials," Brennan testified before the House Intelligence Committee. "I don't know if such collusion — your words — existed. I don't know. But I know there was sufficient intelligence ... to warrant investigation by the (FBI)."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/23/ex-cia-director-john-brennan-unresolved-questions-trump-campaign-ties-russia/102048444/

Oh, but the info is classified and I can't tell you who was the target! But I'll just throw some more mud out there. 

"I don't know if such collusion — your words — existed," Brennan told the committee [in the quietest, almost inaudible voice]. "I don't know."

What is the purpose of such testimony? If no supporting background info is given because it's classified, what are we hearing? So if you think it merited investigation by the FBI, why are we listening to anything you say? 

14 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

WTF did Buddy the Dog know?

Sad story about Buddy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_(dog)

The Secret Service guarding Hillary's homebrew server in NY had him run over by a "contractor" when the Clintons were away.  While licking the server clean, he gained access to classified info and had to be "decommissioned."

Bill, in a moment of nostalgia. replaced him with a dog named Semen Seamus.

1 hour ago, roswellcoug said:

Oh, but the info is classified and I can't tell you who was the target! But I'll just throw some more mud out there. 

"I don't know if such collusion — your words — existed," Brennan told the committee [in the quietest, almost inaudible voice]. "I don't know."

What is the purpose of such testimony? If no supporting background info is given because it's classified, what are we hearing? So if you think it merited investigation by the FBI, why are we listening to anything you say? 

It's the GOP run House Intel Committee, and they are supposedly investigating Russian interference, Trump/Russia. He was the Director of the CIA. AND it was Benghazi Chair, Trey Gowdy who asked the question. It's obviously not the answer he was hoping for.

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Florida is more weird.  Not sure why but man, if something crazy happens your first guess should be it happened in Florida. 

And, at least nobody dies in sex parties :P

Effin Florida, man. We heard the craziest news stories on morning radio during visits to Florida when I was a kid.