Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

More smoke

5 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

It's really weird that federal authorities are serving warrants based on my Russia nonsense...

Can you send us a link to all the official indictments ... something other than Palmer Report please. Thanks! 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Can you send us a link to all the official indictments ... something other than Palmer Report please. Thanks! 

Did he say indictments? It's probably nothing significant but give it a year or two to play out.

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

But, but, but!!!!! Flynn got $45,000 from RUSSIA TODAY!!!!!! for attending a gala in Mockva and SAT AT THE SAME TABLE AS VLAD PUTIN!!!!! Where they strategized on hacking the election while eating caviar and borscht.

borscht-bellini-caviar-yammi-2-moscow-russia+13799458491-tpfil02bw-10805.jpg

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

Did he say indictments? It's probably nothing significant but give it a year or two to play out.

You and I both know where jack's going with this. :) 

The one thing that is weird about Seth Rich's murder is he was shot twice in the back.  If it was a robbery gone wrong, my expectation would be he would be shot in the front. :shrug: 

hB0s9y.gif

My work here is done. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Yeah, let's see those indictments for treason or something similar for the Trump campaign's colluding with the Ruskies.

We're not talking about Fynn's failure to disclose payments from RT or Turkey, which are just mud covering what really happened - NOTHING!

3 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

But, but, but!!!!! Flynn got $45,000 from RUSSIA TODAY!!!!!! for attending a gala in Mockva and SAT AT THE SAME TABLE AS VLAD PUTIN!!!!! Where they strategized on hacking the election while eating caviar and borscht.

He very well could be a slime ball ... I'm not about to stick up for him or Trump. 

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

He very well could be a slime ball ... I'm not about to stick up for him or Trump. 

I'm not defending him, just looking for evidence that there was collusion. Remember, this is SUPPOSED to be about the Ruskies' hacking the election, not whether someone followed the foreign agent law (and Flynn should be prosecuted if he lied about it). 

39 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

I'm not defending him, just looking for evidence that there was collusion. Remember, this is SUPPOSED to be about the Ruskies' hacking the election, not whether someone followed the foreign agent law (and Flynn should be prosecuted if he lied about it). 

Come on rosey, you know that's not how these things work.

Remember "Whitewater"? That was supposed to be about nefarious financial dealings but ended up being about the President getting hummers in the Oval Office. 

Remember Benghazi? I said many times that investigation would amount to nothing, no indictments, and yet it went on for 4 years.

Hang on, we're just getting started down this rabbit hole. Who know where it might lead?

54 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You and I both know where jack's going with this. :) 

Yeah, the same place the intelligence officials are going with it.

Former C.I.A. Chief Testifies About Concern Over Russia’s Ties to Trump Campaign

By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN and MATT APUZZOUPDATED 9:06 AM

John O. Brennan, the former director of the C.I.A., said publicly for the first time Tuesday that he was concerned about possible ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

■ A new report says that President Trump asked two intelligence officials to deny the existence of any evidence of collusion between his campaign and Russia. Both of those officials are testifying before lawmakers on Tuesday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-testimony-john-brennan-russia-budget.html?_r=0

It's nice to see you and Rosie getting so cozy...

1 hour ago, roswellcoug said:

Snot just Flynn, But is is interesting that when his subpoenas went out, that Trump texted him to "stay strong".  Witness tampering? Manafort's records are also being subpoenaed by the feds. And probably a lot of other people that haven't been reported...

Yet.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/334053-flynn-says-trump-told-him-to-stay-strong-report

Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....Benghazi ....

cerified_Subarus.jpg

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

The one thing that is weird about Seth Rich's murder is he was shot twice in the back.  If it was a robbery gone wrong, my expectation would be he would be shot in the front. :shrug: 

hB0s9y.gif

My work here is done. 

Yeah, when I run away I generally am facing an assailant too

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Come on rosey, you know that's not how these things work.

Remember "Whitewater"? That was supposed to be about nefarious financial dealings but ended up being about the President getting hummers in the Oval Office. 

Remember Benghazi? I said many times that investigation would amount to nothing, no indictments, and yet it went on for 4 years.

Hang on, we're just getting started down this rabbit hole. Who know where it might lead?

Valerie Plame!!!!!

Someone is going down, and it's Flynn!

13 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Plus if they shoot someone they typically take something. Robbers don't leave cash behind. 

Cash and phone.