Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

MWC = Wyoming's Conference (dominated by WYO)

Guest #1Stunner

from a third-party observer, the MWC is now Wyoming-dominated.  

Never would have expected this.....  Sort of a shock.  (Wyoming never dominated the old WAC or MWC)

WYO DOMINATION OF THE MWC:

(1) Football -- Wyoming is the most discussed team in the MWC in football now, even more discussed than Boise.  Wyoming is competing for MWC championships.   Their QB is making national press all over the place.  Their Coach, Craig Bohl, is nationally known.  NFL picks.

(2) Basketball -- Wyoming is still big in basketball, especially if the Conference Tournament is being moved to Denver (see below).

(3) Puppet Commissioner -- like Texas controlling the BIG12 Commissioner, WYO seems to assert control over MWC Commissioner Craig Thompson.   The MWC headquarters are in Colorado, and Thompson is considering a move of the basketball tournament to Denver (this is almost shocking, given the prior failure).   Wyoming fans also seem to favor leaving ESPN/CBS, and moving to an all-streaming (MWC.tv) format.  I guess they don't like late night games.  Hair coincidentally is considering this.

Meh

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

5 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Never would have expected this.....  Sort of a shock.  (Wyoming never dominated the old WAC or MWC)

(1) Football -- Wyoming is the most discussed team in the MWC in football now, even more discussed than Boise.  Wyoming is competing for MWC championships.   Their QB is making national press all over the place.  Their Coach, Craig Bohl, is nationally known.  NFL picks.

(2) Basketball -- Wyoming is still big in basketball, especially if the Conference Tournament is being moved to Denver (see below).

(3) Puppet Commissioner -- like Texas controlling the BIG12 Commissioner, WYO seems to assert control over MWC Commissioner Craig Thompson.   The MWC headquarters are in Colorado, and Thompson is considering a move of the basketball tournament to Denver (this is almost shocking, given the prior failure).   Wyoming fans also seem to favor leaving ESPN/CBS, and moving to an all-streaming (MWC.tv) format.  I guess they don't like late night games.  Hair coincidentally is considering this.

I have never been to the byu board.  Is Wyoming football big there?

21 hours ago, Bob said:

go back to the cougar board

and yes. tourney should stay in vegas

Congrats Bob. You got three posters to agree with you.

Lol that they're each also Whyoming fans.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Congrats Bob. You got three posters to agree with you.

Lol that they're each also Whyoming fans.

Now you've done it.   Expect Bob to start calling you gay now (Bob's worst)

44 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Now you've done it.   Expect Bob to start calling you gay now (Bob's worst)

Homophobia is rampant in the land of Brokeback Mountain.

Boom goes the dynamite.

12 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

They are now that Todd Allen is getting all this national pub and is widely considered the front runner for the Heisman.

I figured they followed Wyoming football pretty close.  We should have a decent team this year with a pretty good qb.  MW title is in reach. 

On 5/22/2017 at 2:47 PM, #1Stunner said:

I don't really think Wyoming is the most discussed team in the MWC right now.  It only appears that way because there is so much discussion about Josh Allen.

So really, MWC = Josh Allen's conference.

16 hours ago, Bob said:

I know you're part of the leftist, militant, homosexual demographic, stunner

Dude just shut your mouth. 

12 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

A work of fiction by a Centennial hippie carpetbagger from Nova Scotia. 

For one, there is a brokenback ridge out in Washakie county although I can't imagine running sheep on it

For two... the new guys have been pretty homophobic with their comments. Not a good look for us. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest Dr. Dre
5 hours ago, thewyobrand said:

MW title is in reach. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It must be May. Cowboys are world beaters again

Just now, Bob said:

You shut up. You PC rainbow sheep

You're a dumbass, a homophobe, and an Air Force fan. If you wanna be a homophobe keep your yapper shut, nobody wants to read your retard ideas. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

19 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You're a dumbass, a homophobe, and an Air Force fan. If you wanna be a homophobe keep your yapper shut, nobody wants to read your retard ideas. 

wow, somebody really, and I mean, wink wink, REALLY likes to camp..........

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

And you probably have made 0 friends in your life because you are an insufferable, know-it-all, loser who thinks verrry highly of himself. 

Lol. Thanks for the psychoanalysis based on how I treat people who are too stupid to change their "team" on a website and who lecture me about the proper adjectives for places in Wyoming they're unable to locate.

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

I read your incomprehensible rambling in the other forum and I officially learned you are retarded when you said that sociology is more important and complex than chemistry, biology, physics etc..

My rambling is only incomprehensible if trisyllabic words are too much for you. Apparently it is, given how you append arguments that I didn't make to ones I did. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It must be May. Cowboys are world beaters again

We sure are one of the favorites to win the conference.  Doesn't matter if it is May or not.  We have a pretty good team.  We need to get past Colorado State, and most likely you guys again.  Not easy to do, but I wouldn't bet against us either. 

Guest Dr. Dre
3 minutes ago, thewyobrand said:

We sure are one of the favorites to win the conference.  Doesn't matter if it is May or not.  We have a pretty good team.  We need to get past Colorado State, and most likely you guys again.  Not easy to do, but I wouldn't bet against us either

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I already have!!!!!