Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

The Official Josh Allen Meme & Quip Thread

The Derby has finally concluded... so now it's time to move on with the subject that is obviously going to dominate this offseason. 

With no further ado, let's get an official Josh Allen meme and quip thread started! I expect some great creativity here. I'll kick things off with this:

josh_allen_zpsevqbnmlq.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Would've been better if it said "Hory Shit!"

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

2 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

Would've been better if it said "Hory Shit!"

1p79w2.jpg

6 minutes ago, slappy said:

Can't help but laugh.  Weren't you the same guy getting his panies in a wad for a fag boy comment but now your posting racist shit.  It is funny though. Carry on

Racist?  LOL.

8 minutes ago, slappy said:

Can't help but laugh.  Weren't you the same guy getting his panies in a wad for a fag boy comment but now your posting racist shit.  It is funny though. Carry on

:facepalm:

17 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

The Derby has finally concluded... so now it's time to move on with the subject that is obviously going to dominate this offseason. 

With no further ado, let's get an official Josh Allen meme thread started! I expect some great creativity here. I'll kick things off with this:

IMG_1273.JPG.7547f1b869e71a3c2bc10eb298cc0921.JPG

FIFY

IMG_1274.JPG.f6f0c5636cb64fa62dda5e884d12fd3d.JPG

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

You won't be laughing after Josh destroys this conference this season. He's going to put up over 500 yards against the pile of shit the Rams call a defense. Boise might hold him to 400.

2017 Heisman Trophy Winner
Leading the Cowboys to the National Championship
2018 First Overall Pick in the NFL Draft

4 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Josh Allen keeps a diary.  It's called the Guinness Book of World Records.

Quips are good as well ... added that to the title.