Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Your Troll Derby Champion is - Dr. Dre!

Congrats! Somewhat anti-climactic after the vote, but hey, you earned it.

Image result for sean connery snl

Well done to all of our participants. We haven't had a fun Derby in a while, it was this year's new blood and middle seed trolls that really made it better.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest Dr. Dre

I'll revisit this thread to give my acceptance speech in the near future. I'm sure theres something for everyone (and your mothers)

I would like to take this moment to apologize for my behavior this past month.

UNLV fans, I look forward to competitive games next year in the big sports unlike the three times we embarrassed you this year. I was also wrong to call your school a clown college when it is a perfectly acceptable 4 year community college.

@BSUTOP25 and @Posturedoc, it occurs to me now that comparing those who opposed me in advancing in the derby to a guy responsible for murdering millions may have not been a wholly accurate parallel. Top25, if you prefer being British because you've given up on caring for your tooth or you just prefer women who scream "Oy" in a cockney accent when they get really excited, I accept that.

I in no way hold it against Vietnam veterans for losing the war and blemishing our peerless record. It's not their fault, that generation sucked at a lot of things.

To anyone I've forgotten and has felt harmed by my boorish behavior, I'm sorry, some people weren't meant to be important enough for their own apology. This is all Happy's fault.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

UNLV fans, I look forward to competitive games next year in the big sports unlike the three times we embarrassed you. I was also wrong to call your school a clown college when it is a perfectly acceptable 4 year community college.

@BSUTOP25 and @Posturedoc, it occurs to me now that comparing those who opposed me in advancing in the derby to a guy responsible for murdering millions may have not been a wholly accurate parallel. Top25, if you prefer being British because you've given up on caring for your tooth or you just prefer women who scream "Oy" in a cockney accent when they get really excited, I accept that.

I in no way hold it against Vietnam veterans for losing the war and blemishing our peerless record. It's not their fault, that generation sucked at a lot of things.

To anyone I've forgotten and has felt harmed by my boorish behavior, I'm sorry, some people weren't meant to be important enough for their own apology. This is all Happy's fault.

Fvck you. I'm nursing my bitterness and hurt until next year's T Derby when I again won't votr for you. 

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

UNLV fans, I look forward to competitive games next year in the big sports unlike the three times we embarrassed you this year. I was also wrong to call your school a clown college when it is a perfectly acceptable 4 year community college.

If I were still a mod I'd ban hammer your ass. Jeezus, apologies have ZERO place in the Derby. This is exactly why I boat raced you. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

If I were still a mod I'd ban hammer your ass. Jeezus, apologies have ZERO place in the Derby. This is exactly why I boat raced you. 

The derby is over. You lost to PH. Your dishonor is known to all.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

The derby is over. You lost to PH. Your dishonor is known to all.

You're right. I have no excuse. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

giphy.gif

I'm feeling belittled and dismissed by your response. My emotional needs are not being met. Try harder. 

Guest Dr. Dre
1 minute ago, son of a gun said:

Sure, Dre was consistent, but his whole schtick is literally "Your mom!".

well, in my defense. Wth regards to you, it was your mom, skank wife, and halfwit sister.

GIF-miley-cyrus-not-sure-OMG-shocked-wan

This is exactly the look I get from my wife during our twice weekly, self-directed, unsupervised home therapy sessions. Triggered! I'm heading out to the bar early today. 

I could have been a contender 

one vote off from winning it

im officially retired

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Guest Dr. Dre
11 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I could have been a contender 

one vote off from winning it

im officially retired

shit. this was WELL overdue. Nobody stood a chance. And if you think this was something- just wait. I'm gonna defend this bitch (and no not your mom) hard core (again not your mom) 2x champ! the rest are chumps!

This is why i throw the derby 

If you guys want lame azz schticks like Dre and the guy last year It's not worth the bother. 

My gratification comes with every like from my haters, and every time I frame a sock on somebody else.

#LoveMaynardsHate

12667677.jpeg

5 hours ago, happycamper said:

Congrats! Somewhat anti-climactic after the vote, but hey, you earned it.

Image result for sean connery snl

Well done to all of our participants. We haven't had a fun Derby in a while, it was this year's new blood and middle seed trolls that really made it better.

The State of the Troll Derby is pretty awful when the winner does nothing but copy and paste the same insults over and over. That's even less effort than his mom puts out when she's working. 

kat.jpg

Guest Dr. Dre
3 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Dr. Dre. Options

he can't help it. people who constantly get kicked around, usually can't