Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Your Troll Derby Champion is - Dr. Dre!

4 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

That was halfhearted and done in good fun. Wouldn't be the case if losing the PH was at stake. I would go lycan/Steve levels of unhinged to prevent it.

"Would?" I swear it seems as if you own a cat ranch stocked with Twilight DVDs at times. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

"Would?" I swear it seems as if you own a cat ranch sometimes. 

To paraphrase Churchill, I hate cats because they look down upon us, I despise dogs because they look up to us, I eat pigs because they see us as equals.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

To paraphrase Churchill, I hate cats because they look down upon us, I despise dogs because they look up to us, I eat pigs because they see us as equals.

That was such an appropriate response I decided to "like" my own post in honor of you TLF.

10 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

That was such an appropriate response I decided to "like" my own post in honor of you TLF.

Of course you would like a post referencing Churchill.

To the princess's sister :cheers:

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I think this was the first derby where I didn't even get a nomination. I've become forgettable. 

That being said, while Dre's schtick is almost nothing but claiming to +++++ people's mothers, he did take it to a new level this year with the WHYome trolling. 

17 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The State of the Troll Derby is pretty awful when the winner does nothing but copy and paste the same insults over and over. That's even less effort than his mom puts out when she's working. 

Yeah....not near the quality of the 2010 winner who took home the cup by being the board's punching bag.

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, retrofade said:

he did take it to a new level this year with the WHYome trolling. 

where you been the last 10 years? this is nothing new, just like you're wife.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

I never said it was new, you mental midget, I said that you took it to a new level. Also, learn the proper usage of the words "your" and "you're". 

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, retrofade said:

I never said it was new, you mental midget, I said that you took it to a new level. Also, learn the proper usage of the words "your" and "you're". 

Yeah, I think I'm aware of proper form of "your" but thanks anyway. And its not at a new level simpleton. I've been consistent in my trolling of WHYome for a decade now,

Tell your skank wife I said hello and that I finally got that burning she gave me taken care of 

35 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Yeah, I think I'm aware of proper form of "your" but thanks anyway. And its not at a new level simpleton. I've been consistent in my trolling of WHYome for a decade now,

Tell your skank wife I said hello and that I finally got that burning she gave me taken care of 

Obviously, you're not aware of the proper usage. 

Guest Dr. Dre
2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Obviously, you're not aware of the proper usage. 

yeah. ok. run along you gnat, I've wasted enough time on a little bug. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Dre said:

1 hour ago, Dr. Dre said:

A decade? 5 years max. You took your heel turn when Utah left. It was pretty surprising, like if, for example, lawlorfaithful decided one day to become a fales clone (well... without previous example to follow) and kept that persona for 5 years.

But, you know, didn't suck at it. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest Dr. Dre
6 minutes ago, happycamper said:

A decade? 5 years max. You took your heel turn when Utah left. It was pretty surprising, like if, for example, lawlorfaithful decided one day to become a fales clone (well... without previous example to follow) and kept that persona for 5 years.

But, you know, didn't suck at it. 

I've said that SDSU (and others before the split) had no business being in a conference with WhYome since '05. Nothing has changed (other than Utah, TCU, and Byu actually did it) Speaking of sucking, say hello to your wife for me.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

I've said that SDSU (and others before the split) had no business being in a conference with WhYome since '05.

If you have, it was more of a "west/mountain west" partition between the WAC and the MWC which was one of the many conference re-alignment ideas out there. You went full troll in 2011. I remember it.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Nothing has changed (other than Utah, TCU, and Byu actually did it) Speaking of sucking, say hello to your wife for me.

You think my wife sucks? And that you'd want what passes for her sucking?

Whose house have you been visiting?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, badfish said:

Wait, we forgot to add AFA football to the competition:

Jesus Christ -- is that real? 

On 5/22/2017 at 0:20 PM, Hugh Jiddump said:

This is why i throw the derby 

If you guys want lame azz schticks like Dre and the guy last year It's not worth the bother. 

My gratification comes with every like from my haters, and every time I frame a sock on somebody else.

#LoveMaynardsHate

Unless you intentionally focused on making witless repetitive posts with no more substance than "You suck and so does your school" you didn't throw the derby.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 hours ago, retrofade said:

I think this was the first derby where I didn't even get a nomination. I've become forgettable. 

That being said, while Dre's schtick is almost nothing but claiming to +++++ people's mothers, he did take it to a new level this year with the WHYome trolling. 

I don't think I did either. If I did, it wasn't seconded.

Tell ya what. I'll nominate you next year if you'll nominate me.

Boom goes the dynamite.