Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Did I do something wrong?

I was at the car wash today.  The guy in front of me parked his car in the middle of the line and got out.  He went at least 25 feet away.  I got pissed at him for doing that, and I saw that there was space to cut in front of him before getting to the window to pay.  Therefore, I cut in front of him.  The dude walked up to my car.  I tried to ignore him, but he wouldn't go away.  I rolled down my window, and he told me that I had some balls.  I told him that he got out of his +++++ing car.  If some dude in front of you got out of his car and you had no idea he was going to be ducking around, wouldn't you cut in front?  Didn't he effectively leave the line?

give-a-fuck-bay.jpg

Let it go. Not worth letting yourself get upset over it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I'll be serious.  From how you said it went down, you were probably technically in the right, however the best way to handle the situation was to probably to poke your head out the window and inform him the line is moving, and then go from there.

12 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I was at the car wash today.  The guy in front of me parked his car in the middle of the line and got out.  He went at least 25 feet away.  I got pissed at him for doing that, and I saw that there was space to cut in front of him before getting to the window to pay.  Therefore, I cut in front of him.  The dude walked up to my car.  I tried to ignore him, but he wouldn't go away.  I rolled down my window, and he told me that I had some balls.  I told him that he got out of his +++++ing car.  If some dude in front of you got out of his car and you had no idea he was going to be ducking around, wouldn't you cut in front?  Didn't he effectively leave the line?

Yes, he left the line

Unfortunately for you, guys who are dipshits enough to leave their car in a line are dipshits enough to think that you impinged his right to be in line by not dealing with his stupid bullshit

The fact that all he did was tell you that you had some balls means he was a wanna be tough guy and probably is self centered enough that he can't conceive of other people being irritated with his actions

Just because you aren't great at interacting with people doesn't mean that other people aren't sucky at it too. If you open the front door, you're going to have to deal with assholes

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.