Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dr. Dre

The next TV contract. What will it take to keep the Aztecs?

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, pokebball said:

Me thinks you worry about Wyoming too much

Just the opposite. I don't worry about WHY at all. We'll be rid of you soon enough. I just will continue to point out how we don't belong in a conference with the likes of WHY. If it makes you feel better, just pretend its USUCKU when I type WHYome

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Just the opposite. I don't worry about WHY at all. We'll be rid of you soon enough. I just will continue to point out how we don't belong in a conference with the likes of WHY. If it makes you feel better, just pretend its USUCKU when I type WHYome

Seriously, you are worrying too much about what I care about and how I feel. 

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Guest Dr. Dre
1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Seriously, you are worrying too much about what I care about and how I feel. 

seriously I'm not. but you seem to care about what I type regarding WHYome. certainly take the minnow every time

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, nvspuds said:

Dre..If SDSU ends up sticking around in the MW will you just start rooting for UCLA?

ewww, that's like kissing your wife

Guest Dr. Dre
2 minutes ago, Bob said:

or USC. 

that's like sleeping with sheep (or your mom- better watch out for Fresno fans)

11 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

seriously I'm not. but you seem to care about what I type regarding WHYome. certainly take the minnow every time

There you go again, talking about what I care about.  Seriously, you should stop.  It's like an obsession.

Just now, renoskier said:

How would you characterize it? It doesn't really seem to be a wise business decision; is it based on emotion?

I said, disappointment.  Many of us had a very long history with BYU and I was disappointed with how they tried to burn the MWC on their way out the door.  I understand the business reasons they had to go independent.  What I will never understand is how they went about it.

You said anger and I wonder why?

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

I said, disappointment.  Many of us had a very long history with BYU and I was disappointed with how they tried to burn the MWC on their way out the door.  I understand the business reasons they had to go independent.  What I will never understand is how they went about it.

You said anger and I wonder why?

Not me. I just jumped in, this is Dre's show; I have him on ignore so I've missed 30% of the thread.

"Disappointment" is fine but still refusing to schedule BYU doesn't make sense from a business standpoint and seems to be cutting off your nose...

Guest Dr. Dre
23 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

So it will be Cal State Bakersfield then..

I suppose that's better than being stuck with Nevada

Guest Dr. Dre
24 minutes ago, pokebball said:

It's like an obsession.

I sure am. Yeah. I know it stings. Cowboy up.