Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincy

Sharta Just Completed 4 Years In The MWC.....

52 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Three Shartans show up at once!

Hey Mike, how bout answering my question you ran away from the other day. 

Do you think the MWC has benefited from adding Sharta? Or maybe my stalker can answer for you. 

The redundant king begging for answers...."hey guys, skurred to answer my dynamic questions." This guy for reelz? #&he's40something 

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

The redundant king begging for answers...."hey guys, skurred to answer my dynamic questions." This guy for reelz? #&he's40something 

Oh shit!  He mad!!

26 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Yup 

And I know Mike won't dare answer my question. 

No way will Mike answer those excellent questions....WTF is the question, I'll answer that sh*t. It's not a picture question is it? If it is, I promise you I'm not mad.

3 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Oh shit!  He mad!!

Like a gotdam robot...now I am mad as F....switch it up already.

ima go do some curls in the garage..I'll be back to answer your redundancy in about 30 (don't kid-still get a good pump-but not as good as Dre mom night).

1 hour ago, Cincy said:

Three Shartans show up at once!

Hey Mike, how bout answering my question you ran away from the other day. 

Do you think the MWC has benefited from adding Sharta? Or maybe my stalker can answer for you. 

By personal policy, I refuse to answer any question you ask me. You lost that privilege when you refused to give a direct answer to one of my questions to you, despite my previously agreeing to answer one of your questions directed at me. I'm sorry that you care so much about my personal opinion on matters that it irks you that I'm not forthcoming with the answers your questions. But, you only have yourself, and your own actions, to blame for that. My advice to you is to get over it, move on, and try and be a better board member in the future.

Champ Logo.jpg

29 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Yes, the MWC is better off with SJSU. No doubt Hair made the correct choice to bring SJSU into the fold. Save for SDSU and a few others, we class the joint up from truckers and brass polish appliers to high-tech and billionaire alums. The MWC would be in shambles if we decided to go independent. The MWC would rely on truck stops and trailer parks for eyeballs on sporting events. Please, focus on your issues with farm animals before you come here and talk smack. 

spartan-hands.gif

I dunno, I kinda think SJS is bad for the conference.....but we cool with it-just a little upset that those so called BCS busters, have only been, well, busters...looking at you BSU-SJS needs some bonus money already you gotdam posers-pick it up...FS obviously upset about having to play SJS each year now. Was much easier for the FS fan base to flex muscle while living in the past and not having to lose to the Spartans. Those days long gone, 128/128.

It's too bad the MWC has a high acceptance rate like SJSU. They should have been more selective like Fresno State is with its students.  You can't accept loser trash with a bad academic reputation like SJSU. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

11 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Like a gotdam robot...now I am mad as F....switch it up already.

ima go do some curls in the garage..I'll be back to answer your redundancy in about 30 (don't kid-still get a good pump-but not as good as Dre mom night).

You go get 'em tiger.....

skinny-guy.jpg