Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Mike is ANGRY

4 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

The vitriol is all coming from Joe.   Trying to model wheelchair guy.

There have been others.  I don't wish death on racists, I prefer repentance or enlightenment.  Although I am in favor of the death penalty, I find a sense of grieving when performed for a life that made the wrong choices in life.

110926run_defense710.jpg

20 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

mike is the asshole.  filming it and putting it on the web is an act of shaming mike.  i disagree with that.  tell the guy to piss off and that america welcomes spanish speakers and be done with it.

you film when you need an unbiased account of what happened.  anything else is voyeuristic.

This guy gets it, as he always does.  Shaming culture is ridiculous.  Angry racist people are ridiculous as well.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

And you get to work making yourself a Clorox cocktail. 

So much anger and animosity from a guy who claims he's living such a wonderful life.... 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

anger? I'm just offering drink suggestions that I think would go well for you. 

s565728245770939167_p27_i1_w2000.jpeg

It's ok loser, you can admit you're angry. We've all seen it on full display in this thread, one might think you were the failure at life in the wheelchair the way you've responded to this thread. That's not actually you on video in Reno is it Mike? 

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Is it because it's from Oakland? You really would enjoy the bleach. 

I'm sure it's terrific but I'll take a raincheck. Keep firing though loser, you still haven't answered Mike, why did you get so angry at that guy speaking Spanish to his mother? Did it bother you that much or do you just hate your miserable life so much that you had to lash out at people better than you?