Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Mike is ANGRY

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Are you a psychologist now? 

You should diagnose your own paranoia if so. 

And no, I'm acting tactless and over-the-top with no regard for decency. Just like the camera guy. 

Nah I would say your personal attacks more closely resemble wheelchair guy.   Do you have emotional issues also? PTSD perhaps?  Someone close constrained to a wheel chair?

or is it just a bad acid trip?

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:39 AM, Joe from WY said:

So when are we going to all get together and go harass people at the nuthouse? I'm sure we could find a racist or two there. 

You mean Reno? Personally, I try to make it every other year in the Fall.

This place is hilarious 

The guy filming a virulent racist is more of an asshole than.... the actual racist 

Incredible 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

This place is hilarious 

The guy filming a virulent racist is more of an asshole than.... the actual racist 

Incredible 

mike is the asshole.  filming it and putting it on the web is an act of shaming mike.  i disagree with that.  tell the guy to piss off and that america welcomes spanish speakers and be done with it.

you film when you need an unbiased account of what happened.  anything else is voyeuristic.

14 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

mike is the asshole.  filming it and putting it on the web is an act of shaming mike.  i disagree with that.  tell the guy to piss off and that america welcomes spanish speakers and be done with it.

you film when you need an unbiased account of what happened.  anything else is voyeuristic.

1plekg.jpg

It's getting kind of rediculous how many people are just filming other people. Just last week I had two people threaten and try to film me. One because his insurance wouldn't pay for his specific medication and he thought I was withholding it from him.  Second because I confronted a woman when she opened an OTC product, applied it all over her body, and then placed the used cannister back on the shelf. Today's day and age...

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Arent you dying of diabetes and weigh like 300 pounds? 

When you're dead, I'll let your pig of a wife blow me in between huffs and puffs on her COPD device. 

Clearly there must be something wrong with me. It couldn't just be I'm sick of dealing with fat, self-righteous losers like you and others on here. 

Sorry well short of 300lbs and perhaps Mike was just tired of dealing with Latinos. You both have similar behaviour.

6 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

So would he be a racist asshole? It's relevant because I'm trying to figure out when the camera man becomes the asshole in these social media stories. If he calls me a cracker and then kicks my ass after I record him....is he a racist asshole, or was I asking for it because I baited him? I mean where's the line? In the OP they're both assholes IMO 

They're both assholes. As would be both people in your scenario. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Should have gotten it on tape so SucksDogs would have had something to jerk off over. 

So much hostility Joe.... but I excuse you because clearly all those drugs have caused mental illness....   

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Why don't you have another twinkie, slim. 

Haha.  Joe more hostility?   I'm so sorry those drugs are leading to such psychosis.   Do you need professional help?  Can I see if I can get a referral for you?   God forbid I be insensitive to the angry mentally ill.   Please let me know how I can help?   

I have contacts seriously.  Mail me...

13 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Do everybody a favor and chug a clorox cocktail. 

Awwwww that's cute..... so glad I'm not as pathetic as you living your "fulfilled life" . Keep living that "fulfilled life" failure 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

10 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Arent you dying of diabetes and weigh like 300 pounds? 

When you're dead, I'll let your pig of a wife blow me in between huffs and puffs on her COPD device. 

Clearly there must be something wrong with me. It couldn't just be I'm sick of dealing with fat, self-righteous losers like you and others on here. 

By the way Joe.  While I'm fine my wife does have degenerative lung disease and could very well be dead in 5 years.  If that happens I will be sure to let you know so you can celebrate.   

I think Joe is confusing Valley Dogs, I was the one who admitted to tipping the scales at the beginning of the year.  Thankfully, I am down 40 pounds, although I am on vacation and I probably picked up a few pounds at McPhail's, Mylo's, and Uptown Cafe on my way through Wyoming.  Thankfully not diabetic.  Not sure if I should be preparing a Clorox cocktail.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

With the vitriol on this thread, may I suggest a little Katie Sunshine?

The vitriol is all coming from Joe.   Trying to model wheelchair guy.

perhaps we should change the header title to Joe is Angry...