Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyochris

Josh Allen moved to the heisman list

Josh Allen is the Heisman list 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Guest Dr. Dre
6 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Josh Allen: "The first Mountain West player to win the Heisman Trophy." 

My gawd. Only WHY fan...

QBs from 6-6 MWC teams on't win the Heisman. First of all, the voters don't know where WHYome is.

3 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

My gawd. Only WHY fan...

QBs from 6-6 MWC teams on't win the Heisman. First of all, the voters don't know where WHYome is.

Wut?  Look at the influence we have with national media.  They're eating out of our hands.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

He'll fall off the list in Week #1 @ Iowa. When Wyoming is 1-2 after playing Oregon in week #3, reality will start to set in. 

I'm kidding. It would be great for the conf if he did or even finished top 3. Wyo will need to win their Iowa or Oregon game in order for him to truly be in the running. And then run the table after that. It's not fair, but that's how they vote. 

kat.jpg

Anyone can win the hypesman.  No FCS player will ever win it.  No defensive player will ever win it.  No non-P5 player will ever win it.

The very elitism that has grown around it has removed it from the "interest" category of the vast majority of Americans.

Very simple.  Heisman -> 99% of college athletes eliminated before the season starts -> nobody gives a shit.

16 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Anyone can win the hypesman.  No FCS player will ever win it.  No defensive player will ever win it.  No non-P5 player will ever win it.

The very elitism that has grown around it has removed it from the "interest" category of the vast majority of Americans.

Very simple.  Heisman -> 99% of college athletes eliminated before the season starts -> nobody gives a shit.

Charles Woodson says, "High"!

woodson-int.jpg

26 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Charles Woodson hasn't seen high.

IMG_1262.thumb.JPG.37f6838093bcd36e41f4416ddb777190.JPG

Nice pic!

I know he's good enough, but when Josh Allen goes both ways, what will his defensive position be?

PS.  Charles Woodson could've jumped high enough to catch that interception with his feet...he just doesn't like to showboat!

PSS.  Also, while it's close to the correct pose, Josh has the ball in the wrong hand!  And Josh's "pedastal" is too fat!

heisman-trophy-520.jpg