Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalBasher

Way Early Massey ratings

1 minute ago, UofMTigers said:

so far the Orlando Sentinel ratings pretty well match up...UL-Monroe is kinda the odd man out. Massey has them at 118 while the OS has them at 99. 

Idaho is an odd one as well Massey has them at 83 while OS has them at 112

OS doesn't do any significant research beyond the P5 schools and tip-top echelon G5's like Houston and Mempho.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

On year removed from a win the NCAAT.  They most recently saw the top 25 in football for a period of time in 2010.  Finished #19 in 2007.

When was Wyoming last ranked?

Wyoming was ranked in the top 25 in hoops just a few years ago. Also let's not act like repppin the big west in the NCAAT is some big accomplishment. That's like winning the potato sack race at your 6th grade field day. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

Does bottom ten count?

They still have that? Thought they renamed it the Hawaii 10....?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

55 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

For perspective....

Going out with a bang.  Best way to go.

I follow the big sky too.  I'll be watching vs the griz.  They will kick your ass though.  I still think in 5 years you win the big sky.  At that point it will be worth it.  You will have forgotten about all the years of losing seasons.  I like the move. 

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Vandulls is just played out by the knuckle-dragging crowd of TBSUF's, so stop looking like a bitch.  

Talk about being a bitch. This post screams it. What a pvssy

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Wyo's been ranked top 25 in basketball a couple of times in the last decade.

Umm, what? was I asleep for 10years?

LOL! Just looked it up. WHYome was ranked for FOUR days in 2015 based off one of the weakest OOC schedules in the nation!! it was their FIRST RANKING SINCE 1988!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Only WHYome fan.....

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

There is no RPI for football you ignorant slut.

You're just on the rag because your school has absolutely nothing going for it but football and despite how much this conference has fallen off in that sport you aren't even the best in the conference at it anymore.

Lol. Bsu football is the only thing keeping this conference alive. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

For perspective....

JFC, get your shit together West division. How any school in CA is ranked below +++++ing Idaho is embarrassing.

Guest Dr. Dre
1 minute ago, badfish said:

JFC, get your shit together West division. How any school in CA is ranked below +++++ing Idaho is embarrassing.

In all honesty, Idaho is more likely 30 spots ahead of what they really are, but still Fresno....

12 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

LOL! Just looked it up. WHYome was ranked for FOUR days in 2015 based off one of the weakest OOC schedules in the nation!! it was their FIRST RANKING SINCE 1988!!

That's a long story for saying he was right. 

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, WyomingCoog said:

That's a lot. Story for saying he was right. 

Well, I was with your mom for 4 straight days, and it CERTAINLY was RANK, but I don't go bragging about it

Just now, Dr. Dre said:

Well, I was with your mom for 4 straight days, and it CERTAINLY was RANK, but I don't go bragging about it

I'd venture a guess that the number of days the Wyoming hoops team has spent in the top 25 over the last 10 years is about the same as the number of days the SDSU football team has spent in the top 25

1 hour ago, slappy said:

No excuse for this.  Arguably 3 of the worst football programs in the country heading into 2017.  Too bad. 

Don't you go dissin' da Sanchize.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Guest Dr. Dre
14 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

I'd venture a guess that the number of days the Wyoming hoops team has spent in the top 25 over the last 10 years is about the same as the number of days the SDSU football team has spent in the top 25

And you'd guess wrong. You've had 4 days in THIRTY YEARS. I won't even "venture to guess" the last time you FINISHED ranked. We were ranked 3 times last season and FINISHED ranked

34 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Lol. Bsu football is the only thing keeping this conference alive. 

Bullshit. What's keeping this conference alive is running athletics on the cheap. It's been a sinking ship for half a dozen years. However, rather than consigning it to dry dock for scrap and buying a new boat damn near every member just keeps on plugging holes which will inevitably open up again. Kudos to the Rams for paying for their own lifeboat. SDSU is trying to do the same and you guys at least expanded your current crib. However nobody else is making a similar effort.

UNLV? The Rebels are destined to be what SDSU has been for many years; a rent-a-stadium school in a vastly oversized location.

UNR? Yeah they're spending half a mil or so on some pretty grass while doing nothing of substance to upgrade the Erector Set.

SJSU? They approved $$ for a substantial upgrade of their stadium five years ago but keep using the money to plug holes elsewhere.

AFA? They can brag all they want about the size of their stadium but the place is a dump with zero amenities.

Hawaii? See AFA.

Etc., etc., etc.

Boom goes the dynamite.

41 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

When rankings come out every 7 days, how would this be possible?  You just lost your "Dr" credential.  Give it back.

2015?  That would be the year we spanked you guys in the tournament championship game, right?  You sleep through the tournament too?  You still all pissy about that, aren't you?  You'll get over it some day.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

40 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Wasn't bragging.  Didn't say we deserved it.  Simply saying...

The World Needs More Cowboys!