Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalBasher

Way Early Massey ratings

Clearly a redneck bias here

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Has Hawaii ever not been ranked in the triple digits in football or men's hoops?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

2 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Rarely. Welfare recipients. Mw needs to send them packing. 

I mean if we're gonna let them play here....they can at least bring back the white UH rainbow helmets. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

3 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Has Hawaii ever not been ranked in the triple digits in football or men's hoops?

On year removed from a win the NCAAT.  They most recently saw the top 25 in football for a period of time in 2010.  Finished #19 in 2007.

When was Wyoming last ranked?

6 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Rarely. Welfare recipients. Mw needs to send them packing. 

Make up your own troll material, I've already worn that out. F'kn Boise fans, no creativity 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

On year removed from a win the NCAAT.  They most recently saw the top 25 in football for a period of time in 2010.  Finished #19 in 2007.

Does bottom ten count?

4 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Make up your own troll material, I've already worn that out. F'kn Boise fans, no creativity 

Not trolling. What exactly does Hawaii bring to the mw?  

Horrible football program that kills our rpi. We let you guys keep all of your tv revenue. Have to fly 6000 miles to essentially play a scrimmage. Mw should have charged you guys more. Travel subs should go up. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

11 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Horrible football program that kills our rpi. We let you guys keep all of your tv revenue. Have to fly 6000 miles to essentially play a scrimmage. Mw should have charged you guys more. Travel subs should go up. 

There is no RPI for football you ignorant slut.

You're just on the rag because your school has absolutely nothing going for it but football and despite how much this conference has fallen off in that sport you aren't even the best in the conference at it anymore.

Boom goes the dynamite.

13 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Ya what he said.....vvv

2 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

There is no RPI for football you ignorant slut.

You're just on the rag because your school has absolutely nothing going for it but football and despite how much this conference has fallen off in that sport you aren't even the best in the conference at it anymore.

59 minutes ago, VandalBasher said:

http://www.masseyratings.com/cf/fbs/ratings

MWC (five below 100)
50. SDSU
54. Boise State
70. Air Force
74. Colorado State
77. Wyoming

83.  Idaho fukkin Vandals

87. New Mexico
90. Utah State
105. Hawaii
109. San Jose State
112. Nevada
116. UNLV
125. Fresno State

For perspective....

43 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Football doesn't have RPI, dumbass.  

They have a great recruiting area, they don't take away from your TV deal, they give travel subs.  You get a ton more from them than they get from being here.  Travel subs should end, and you should treat Hawaii football better here.

Is it any surprise that competition in this league has decreased as an uneven balance of tv revenue and special deals have taken place?

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

# of starters the Vandulls will need to replace on offense = 6

# of starters the Vandulls will need to replace on defense = 6

For perspective....

Boom goes the dynamite.

10 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

# of starters the Vandulls will have to replace on offense = 6

# of starters the Vandulls will have to replace on defense = 6

For perspective....

Vandulls is just played out by the knuckle-dragging crowd of TBSUF's, so stop looking like a bitch.  Second, we lose 12 starters, what's your point?  Some of the replacements are likely nice upgrades, but losing one of the best punters/kickers is going to suck.  Also losing a couple good TE's.  It what we keep that matters.

59 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wyo's been ranked top 25 in basketball a couple of times in the last decade.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

so far the Orlando Sentinel ratings pretty well match up...UL-Monroe is kinda the odd man out. Massey has them at 118 while the OS has them at 99. 

Idaho is an odd one as well Massey has them at 83 while OS has them at 112

mem skyline sig.jpeg