Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Every highway out of Laramie is closed

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Fvck. Even up here it's freezing. It's 37 or so and I was just outside smoking and I think I turned into a snowman. I can't handle the cold anymore. I need to turn in my Intermountain West Cold Toughness card. The tropics thinned my blood out. Even LA would be too cold for old Joe anymore. 

I hear you. if I never see snow again I'm ok with that. 

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Fvck. Even up here it's freezing. It's 37 or so and I was just outside smoking and I think I turned into a snowman. I can't handle the cold anymore. I need to turn in my Intermountain West Cold Toughness card. The tropics thinned my blood out. Even LA would be too cold for old Joe anymore. 

You get used to it again like you get used to the heat

That said it's a lot easier to get used to just being sweaty and sticky all day, at least for me. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

It's not snow. It's Josh Allen's semen raining down from atop Mount  Olympus. He's 600 feet tall and he's impregnating every child-bearing woman in the entire state of Wyoming simultaneously.

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

That said it's a lot easier to get used to just being sweaty and sticky all day, at least for me. 

To each his own.  I never got used to the heat and humidity living in Texas.  It drove me out of that state and to the PNW.  I'll take long winters over never ending summers every time.

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

There's no getting used to heat.....move to Houston for a Summer and tell me how comfortable you become. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

8 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

There's no getting used to heat.....move to Houston for a Summer and tell me how comfortable you become. 

Been there done that with fr gear on.

Still beats numbness

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Fuq that.....I'd live in Alaska before Houston. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Say it ain't so, Joe.

They trying to keep people in or out?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, pokebball said:

Provo?

Laramie

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

25 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't mind the cold weather but I want it to end so the water levels get to the point you can fish sometime before August.:frustrated: 

Pretty much all of Northern Nevada is under a flood warning or flood advisory until further notice..........however they are saying with how high Pyramid Lake is here, it might be the best fishing in years. And weather is good here for the next week with temps in the 80s for the next week.

Just now, wolfpack1 said:

Pretty much all of Northern Nevada is under a flood warning or flood advisory until further notice..........however they are saying with how high Pyramid Lake is here, it might be the best fishing in years. And weather is good here for the next week with temps in the 80s for the next week.

Man I want a Pyramid lake Lahontan on my line again.