Sign in to follow this  
pokebball

Every highway out of Laramie is closed

Fvck. Even up here it's freezing. It's 37 or so and I was just outside smoking and I think I turned into a snowman. I can't handle the cold anymore. I need to turn in my Intermountain West Cold Toughness card. The tropics thinned my blood out. Even LA would be too cold for old Joe anymore. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Fvck. Even up here it's freezing. It's 37 or so and I was just outside smoking and I think I turned into a snowman. I can't handle the cold anymore. I need to turn in my Intermountain West Cold Toughness card. The tropics thinned my blood out. Even LA would be too cold for old Joe anymore. 

I hear you. if I never see snow again I'm ok with that. 

• Like 1

it's like 90 here...I'd welcome the snow

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You get used to it again like you get used to the heat

That said it's a lot easier to get used to just being sweaty and sticky all day, at least for me. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

it's like 90 here...I'd welcome the snow

You and me both, we came close to 95° here yesterday. 

It's not snow. It's Josh Allen's semen raining down from atop Mount  Olympus. He's 600 feet tall and he's impregnating every child-bearing woman in the entire state of Wyoming simultaneously.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

That said it's a lot easier to get used to just being sweaty and sticky all day, at least for me. 

To each his own.  I never got used to the heat and humidity living in Texas.  It drove me out of that state and to the PNW.  I'll take long winters over never ending summers every time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

There's no getting used to heat.....move to Houston for a Summer and tell me how comfortable you become. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

There's no getting used to heat.....move to Houston for a Summer and tell me how comfortable you become. 

Been there done that with fr gear on.

Still beats numbness

Fuq that.....I'd live in Alaska before Houston. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Say it ain't so, Joe.

They trying to keep people in or out?

I don't mind the cold weather but I want it to end so the water levels get to the point you can fish sometime before August.:frustrated: 

• Like 3

Just now, pokebball said:

Provo?

Laramie

25 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't mind the cold weather but I want it to end so the water levels get to the point you can fish sometime before August.:frustrated: 

Pretty much all of Northern Nevada is under a flood warning or flood advisory until further notice..........however they are saying with how high Pyramid Lake is here, it might be the best fishing in years. And weather is good here for the next week with temps in the 80s for the next week.