Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Wyoming is Colorado, or Colorado is Wyoming...

47 minutes ago, retrofade said:

VqrqogQ.jpg

Well yeah they obviously drive it up to I-80 before smuggling it. 

Wyoming: Aiding and abetting since 2016!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

VqrqogQ.jpg

The head scratcher of this map is that every state with a shared boarder with Colorado...err Wyoming...is marked as a state with Colorado MJ except Colorado.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

The map makes it clear that all the Colorado MJ is being smuggled through the Casper Airport.  They would have just used DIA, but too many witnesses around.  Centennial doesn't have the needed space and runway length.  The airport in Colorado Springs is too close to Peterson AFB to risk it.  Aspen didn't want the undesirable traffic that goes along with the smuggling.  Durango is a bit too far from the major growers and distribution centers.  That left Casper as the best smuggling airport to use.

Also on the trucking side, taking a semi across I-70 is a bear.  Much better to just drive up I-25 and get on I-80.

18 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

The map makes it clear that all the Colorado MJ is being smuggled through the Casper Airport.  They would have just used DIA, but too many witnesses around.  Centennial doesn't have the needed space and runway length.  The airport in Colorado Springs is too close to Peterson AFB to risk it.  Aspen didn't want the undesirable traffic that goes along with the smuggling.  Durango is a bit too far from the major growers and distribution centers.  That left Casper as the best smuggling airport to use.

Also on the trucking side, taking a semi across I-70 is a bear.  Much better to just drive up I-25 and get on I-80.

Are you saying there is more CSU garb at the Casper airport than there is at DIA?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Are you saying there is more CSU garb at the Casper airport than there is at DIA?

Yep. Both hats

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

15 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Sadly, no, couple of reasons.  First a green and gold sheep just doesn't send the desired message of don't mess with us like a Cowboy logo does.  Second, when smuggling Colorado goods, the green and gold sheep attracts undesired attention because who else besides some greenie is going to be wearing a sheep on their clothing?  Combined with the first, the Feds are more likely to notice and move in.  Finally, the Brown and Gold is just a better look and are the colors of Allen the Great, and who would choose green and gold over that?   

3 hours ago, RiverCityBronco said:

We need some more arrows in Idaho. 

There's no arrow into Utah either. Commonality = huge Mormon population

Arrow into California is hilarious. As if there isn't already an abundance of weed in our state.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Wyoming becomes Colorado during holiday weekends. Every camping spot, every fishing spot, every highway will be full of Colorado people. There is a holiday coming up. The closer you live to the Colorado border, the less likely you are to enjoy yourself. The police set up mobile jails to handle all the assholes that squirm across the border.

Good times!!!

36 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

Wyoming becomes Colorado during holiday weekends. Every camping spot, every fishing spot, every highway will be full of Colorado people. There is a holiday coming up. The closer you live to the Colorado border, the less likely you are to enjoy yourself. The police set up mobile jails to handle all the assholes that squirm across the border.

Good times!!!

It's actually a lot more fun to burn your tree's, litter your campgrounds, illegally keep your undersized trout, and pee in your groundwater.  I'll be up soon with every intent of shitting in your woods and not burying it.  Thanks for being there for us.

Great to have a neighbor like Wyoming.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

It's actually a lot more fun to burn your tree's, litter your campgrounds, illegally keep your undersized trout, and pee in your groundwater.  I'll be up soon with every intent of shitting in your woods and not burying it.  Thanks for being there for us.

Lol you think it's wet enough that your pee reaches groundwater

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

It is now.  Besides, I pee like Josh Allen.  Mine reaches third world countries.

Like Colorado?

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

This is why good fences make good neighbors.

Just now, kalua pig said:

anybody have sex with a farm animal tonight?

Ummm, define farm animal.  Are we talking Wyo cheerleader or full on Fresno sheep humping.  You need to be more specific.