Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

MWC Board Conspiracy Theories

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

STOP TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTH!

My favorite part of conspiracies 

"YOU did X secretly!"

No no actually I did Y and Z and U, all of which are worse than X. I stated that I did all of those openly, there's an obvious paper trail and everything.

"STOP THE LYING!"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Whatever you say Vladimir, or Igor, or whatever name you're going by these days. 

puppetmaster

duh

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

My favorite part of conspiracies 

"YOU did X secretly!"

No no actually I did Y and Z and U, all of which are worse than X. I stated that I did all of those openly, there's an obvious paper trail and everything.

"STOP THE LYING!"

Y, Z, and U are just distractions so that nobody pays attention to X. I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Y, Z, and U are just distractions so that nobody pays attention to X. I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!

"What is the plan?"

"Declare martial law, suspend habeus corpus, implant all with rfid chips, create a job caste system, use algorithms to determine who is best to create children and then raise then separately to remove loyalty to the family unit and to create a more servile public"

"Lies! That's all cover to restrict magazine capacities to 10!"

"Uh... sure. Ya got me"

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

Am I the one stating something as "Fact" when there's not a shred of evidence to support that popular conspiracy theory?

You're religious, aren't you?  

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah right. We all know the real truth. You're a Ruskie agent and you, Putin, Lavrov, and Khrushchev's Poltergeist all conspired to rig the election in the manner you wanted it to fall. 

Putin, Lavrov and Kislyak all visited @mugtang's accounting office, planted bugs, and now have kompromat on him and @4UNLV

Here's one.....if a dude cuts his dick off that makes him a chick. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

On 5/17/2017 at 11:10 PM, BodyBagGame said:

I heard Josh Allen is actually the Terminator.

In truth he's the son of a guy who appears to be one of the few alt-right religious lunatics in California.

If Allen's dad was Mormon he'd probably be a follower of Warren Jeffs.

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, Chad Sexington said:

You're religious, aren't you?  

Nothing to support your "fact" then?  Not even a link to some random article documenting Karl Benson having a casual conversation with the UNLV AD gauging interest to join the MWC - and somehow projecting that to BYU actively recruiting teams to join them in the WAC???  You're usually better than this.

Like I said, conspiracy theory.

v0icAvfW.jpg

Blurules001 through 008 are not the same person as the current version and they may all have been different people. Bluerules is a collaborative effort by a community of dark web trolls. When one account is banned, another community member takes the baton. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Nothing to support your "fact" then?  Not even a link to some random article documenting Karl Benson having a casual conversation with the UNLV AD gauging interest to join the MWC - and somehow projecting that to BYU actively recruiting teams to join them in the WAC???  You're usually better than this.

Like I said, conspiracy theory.

Ur hilarious. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"