Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

Does Fresno have the toughest MWC schedule?

2 CFP teams to start the season, they play their big brothers SJSU on the road, and I see maybe 1 win in their brutal last 6 game stretch. Next season will be better, but coming off last year, this is a tough schedule to rebound with. 

I see 3-9. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, SFtoVA said:

Why didn't Fresno take advantage of the Hawaii charity 13th. game rule?

SDSU +++++ed that up too by not getting a week 0 game and having an extra bye. Week 0 games have a ton of eyeballs on them.

20 hours ago, badfish said:

2 CFP teams to start the season, they play their big brothers SJSU on the road, and I see maybe 1 win in their brutal last 6 game stretch. Next season will be better, but coming off last year, this is a tough schedule to rebound with. 

I see 3-9. Thoughts?

tedford thinks the first game of the season is against the louisville cardnals.lol.mwcboard fans please give fresno fans a little respect.

20 hours ago, badfish said:

I see 3-9. Thoughts?

I see 2-10, and not because of their "brutal" last 6 game stretch but rather because until (and if) Tedford rebuilds that thing every game is brutal.

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I could easily see eight wins.

You're too young for moonshine.  Put that jar down.

On 5/17/2017 at 11:34 PM, Fort Fun said:

Not to hijack, but Fresno's photoshop edits look like something I could cook up on my laptop.

This looks like a shitty PowerPoint slide:

C9vYUunUMAAPB_X.jpg

Is Tedford doing these himself?

Correction... That IS a shitty powerpoint slide. 

spartan-hands.gif