Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Poor Cheeto :(

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

When have you ever been critical of your party?

There are times the Dems make bad decisions - and certainly some do stupid things - Anthony Weiner is in the news today for doing major stupid 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah there are. But when have you ever been critical?

You haven't. 

I haven't criticized Dems on this forum much..........I'm admittedly left leaning, so I'm not going to go ape over every little Dem screw up, like I do for GOP screw ups - But thinking one negative Trump comment deserves an equal time comment on a Dem is not going to happen...........I'm not trying to play the middle & pretend i'm a moderate centrist like some on here try to pull off ^_^

On 5/18/2017 at 5:48 AM, retrofade said:

Uh oh, little baby cheeto is throwing another twittertantrum

Yeah except for that one trying to prove the president wasn't born in America ;) 

What's sad is the 112K likes of his comment. Generally when people continue to make claims like this they're guilty. Think about all the bullshit he has tweeted over the years, how much of it was actually factual or correct? 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

41 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

I haven't criticized Dems on this forum much..........I'm admittedly left leaning, so I'm not going to go ape over every little Dem screw up, like I do for GOP screw ups - But thinking one negative Trump comment deserves an equal time comment on a Dem is not going to happen...........I'm not trying to play the middle & pretend i'm a moderate centrist like some on here try to pull off ^_^

So you are the exact same as the Trump voters who swallow horse shit.  Gotcha.

10 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Not sure you grasp the depth of the differences 

Obama executed two Americans without habeas corpus and threw a country, Libya, into chaos on a whim forever damaging the USA's international credibility and ability to negotiate with rogue nations.

Nothing Trump has done as of yet comes close to being as bad as that.

Not sure you grasp the depth of your own partisanship 

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Obama executed two Americans without habeas corpus and threw a country, Libya, into chaos on a whim forever damaging the USA's international credibility and ability to negotiate with rogue nations.

Nothing Trump has done as of yet comes close to being as bad as that.

Not sure you grasp the depth of your own partisanship 

Point taken, but colluding with a suspect country is pretty bad and some might say treasonous...............not to mention Trump is not even close to qualified to be in the office he holds............Trump is also disregarding sections of the Constitution in a openly bltatant manner..................and Trump also killed innocents in his first drone strike.

And we are only around day 110 of the Trump disaster 

But Obama is as bad as Trump !! 

9 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Point taken, but colluding with a suspect country is pretty bad and some might say treasonous...............not to mention Trump is not even close to qualified to be in the office he holds............Trump is also disregarding sections of the Constitution in a openly bltatant manner..................and Trump also killed innocents in his first drone strike.

And we are only around day 110 of the Trump disaster 

But Obama is as bad as Trump !! 

So far, Obama has a far, far worse legacy.  He is not as bad as Trump.  To date he is worse.  Trump has the potential to end up with a far worse legacy and I would say that is likely however with the data we know to be true, Trump has not f'ed up even a fraction as much as Barry did.  Of course subject to change.

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So far, Obama has a far, far worse legacy.  He is not as bad as Trump.  To date he is worse.  Trump has the potential to end up with a far worse legacy and I would say that is likely however with the data we know to be true, Trump has not f'ed up even a fraction as much as Barry did.  Of course subject to change.

I think history and foreign leaders of the moment would disagree - But the jury is still out on the overall impacts since these things sometimes take years to settle out. And anyone with a modicum of sense would acknowledge that the middle east is a product of decades of US led policy notwithstanding the major destabilization that occurred due to the "fabricated" Iraq war.

Obama didn't get the US into Iraq if you hadn't noticed 

3 hours ago, just_chris said:

Yeah except for that one trying to prove the president wasn't born in America ;) 

What's sad is the 112K likes of his comment. Generally when people continue to make claims like this they're guilty. Think about all the bullshit he has tweeted over the years, how much of it was actually factual or correct? 

I don't "twitter" but how many followers does Trump have? 112K might actually be somewhat encouraging if it's only a small percentage of total followers.

The two Russians having a good laugh !! Photo courtesy of Russian media since Trump wouldn't allow US media into meeting...........plus that made it easier for Russian operatives to add listening devices in the Oval Office !!!

Trump: These two guys love me"

Russians to each other in Russian: "this orange fool is doing our bidding just like Putin said" 

Gullible right wingers viewing photo: "isn't it great seeing Russia here to praise The Donald!"

DAOScmDUQAA9FIC.jpg