Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Poor Cheeto :(

Waaaahhhh the media is mean to me.  Waaaahhhhh

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Waaaahhhh the media is mean to me.  Waaaahhhhh

One has to kind of wonder if Ted Cruz is cracking a smile about all of this. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

One has to kind of wonder if Ted Cruz is cracking a smile about all of this. 

Kasich is probably shaking his head.  He should've fought all the way to the convention.

And Cruz is likely to be named VP.   He should be happy. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

43 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Apparently he's being persecuted more than any politician in the history of the world.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-says-worst-treated-politician-history-164200411.html

Yeah cause Trump didn't lead the birther movement or anything, just an innocent bystander. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

Kasich is probably shaking his head.  He should've fought all the way to the convention. 

He should have took the VP job! Most popular backup qb in history. Instead we have a Pence, Sessions, and Evil Jesus triumvirate looming.

giphy.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

7 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

He should have took the VP job! Most popular backup qb in history. Instead we have a Pence, Sessions, and Evil Jesus triumvirate looming.

giphy.gif

Except he probably would have been fired by now. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

15 hours ago, retrofade said:

Uh oh, little baby cheeto is throwing another twittertantrum

Amazing to think that a full 35% of Americans believe Orange 45's constant lies - :blink: Talk about a population that could be scammed - Surprised scam artists aren't targeting hard core Trump supporters........they seem to buy BS by the truck load from Trump, so you'd think they'd be easy to fleece 

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

When have you ever been critical of your party? You haven't. You're the same as the Trump shills but you shill for a different team. Switch "Trump" in your post with "DNC" and you have you. People loathe those things they're most familiar with I guess. 

Dems screw up..............just not to the extent of Trump - this is a complete clownfest & not coming to that conclusion is just being oblivious to the obvious