Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2017 - FINAL

Derby Champ  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the champ?

All right, here it is.

We have the king of trolling anyone with female family members against the king of trolling SJSU. Looks like a mismatch to me, but then again, so did Villanova-Georgetown.

Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

"Yur mom herpaderp" vs. Attendance smack. ...zzzzzzzzzzz 

Roswell shd hang his head in shame when he goes home to the wives and kids, can't believe I threw the election for that dud.

12667677.jpeg

I think it's time we acknowledge @Dr. Dre's years of work to get to this point. He is consistent with his posts and insults to everybody. He doesn't hold back and is an equal opportunity asshole to everybody and our moms.  I'm proud to cast my vote for that kind of effort and dedication.  I mean putting up with my mom for that long takes somebody special. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Fales trolling SJSU is one of the best things  on this board

Huh? I just think it's tired and unimaginative. Just like Dre's shit, who I have on ignore. Hell, they might be the same person. I'm going to put Fales on ignore also.

Guest Dr. Dre
43 minutes ago, happycamper said:

All right, here it is.

We have the king of trolling anyone with female family members against the king of trolling SJSU. Looks like a mismatch to me, but then again, so did Villanova-Georgetown.

Vote!

I've been the Gonzaga of this thing through the years, always in it to the end, but never won it. Unlike the Zags of this year, I got this. They went up against a formidible foe in UNC (think @Nevada Convert or @bluerules in troll stupidity), I drew Cleveland State ( @FalesGoesB4Carr) AND I have a secret weapon of WHYome fan ( @LaradiseCowboy   and the closeted @slappy ) reffing the game

Image result for inbred twins

Guest Dr. Dre
8 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I mean putting up with my mom for that long takes somebody special. 

the drool gets old.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Sure hope you're being sarcastic because that guy uses the copy and paste function more than anyone I've seen in a while. But when you think about it, he does have a lot in common with today's aspiring pop music kids. They're both trying to get well known for what they're trying to do. You've got lyrical repetition over and over, same old shit kind of song, copy the original artist that started the trend but claim their watered down mush is even better, any attention is good attention, shit product doesn't matter if it sells.....lazy. It would not surprise me at all if Fales is also pimping a demo tape on the side. 

kat.jpg

15 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

At least Dre is humorous... Fales is a drain to the board and obviously mentally ill with his infatuation... Dre just likes to hump moms and brag about it.

Posts like this are why Fales isn't getting curbstomped

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

20 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

At least Dre is humorous... Fales is a drain to the board and obviously mentally ill with his infatuation... Dre just likes to hump moms and brag about it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5l6veLRDkfFOPPB9Ti_q

4 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

oh cuz he's "in my head" and "I'm mad"....... two goons......so simple you two

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSENe9mdexAXygx6KEOWLn

Lol, man you're easy to fvck with.

3 hours ago, Bob said:

Yeah, similar to me trolling Air Farce.

Difference is nobody here actually thinks SJSU is an essential member of the Molehill Worst.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Poor Dre, he didn't count on getting captain tardtroll to mount a one man campaign on fales behalf