Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

Trump asked Comey to consider jailing reporters

I thought Trump may only last another 6 months.  With all this he may only last another 6 days...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, 415hawaiiboy said:

Remember what happened in Turkey (the country).  See my post in the other Trump thread.

Your post was gross hyperbole.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Meh.... those pesky journalists had it coming. We don't need freedom of the press or anything like. We want to be just like our friends Russia. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Whoever published the info that Israel was the source of the ISIS info Trump told Russia should be imprisoned as co-conspirator to murder when the Jew is executed.

Oh, secrecy only matters when it's international spook Valerie Plame.

Sure didn't matter when the Obama admin released the name of the CIA station chief in Afghanistan

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/26/obama-administration-goof-reveals-name-of-top-u-s-spy-in-afghanistan/ 

I'm surprised at how much BS is being reported as fact, and you guys are having a Trump orgy with it. WooWhooo!!!

Anyone want to make some impeachment bets? How about $1,000 that he gets impeached in the next year. I bet he doesn't, and you bet he does. I'm totally trolling for some easy money here. Not that I'm a Trump fan, after all, I wanted him elected to put in a good judge and build the wall and other border security before I wanted him gone. But I see delusional when I see delusional, and always up for an easy buck. 

kat.jpg

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

If you are as sure as you say you are, you already would've taken my bet. Everything else is just meaningless posturing and fluff. 

Seeing as how your "bet" wasn't a part of your post when I quoted you, it'd be pretty difficult for me to have done so.

I've also never said that I'm sure that Trump is going to be impeached. I've said that I think it's 50/50 that he's impeached by the end of the year, but that's dependent upon him doing about 10 more disastrous things between now and then. 

36 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I'm surprised at how much BS is being reported as fact, and you guys are having a Trump orgy with it. WooWhooo!!!

Anyone want to make some impeachment bets? How about $1,000 that he gets impeached in the next year. I bet he doesn't, and you bet he does. I'm totally trolling for some easy money here. Not that I'm a Trump fan, after all, I wanted him elected to put in a good judge and build the wall and other border security before I wanted him gone. But I see delusional when I see delusional, and always up for an easy buck. 

If you are anxious to make a bet, ther are British bookmaking sites taking wagers.

British betting firm Ladbrokes has cut the price of a Trump impeachment to odds-on at 4/5 from 11/10. Those new odds equate to a 55.6 percent probability that the Senate will remove the president from office.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-odds-impeach-comey-611015