Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Trump released highly classified info to Russian Ambassador

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He has the right to do so but on it's face it seems really, really dumb.  In way over his head, hope it does not cost any lives.

Except that we received the information from another intelligence agency, who did not give us the authority to disseminate it to any other sources. 

Trump is Bobby Newport.

Just now, retrofade said:

Except that we received the information from another intelligence agency, who did not give us the authority to disseminate it to any other sources. 

Trump is Bobby Newport.

He can still do it, it is just considered not proper and is obviously harmful to our reputation.

2 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Wow, ABC News caught it on video too....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The Excutive Order Gifs are the best. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Of course the is nothing on Faux news channel. Not even on the ticket.

But on the website, the  catastrophe is the leak. Not sharing highly classified info to the Russians. When does the intelligence community stop briefing the president on sensitive information?

3 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Of course the is nothing on Faux news channel. Not even on the ticket.

But on the website, the  catastrophe is the leak. Not sharing highly classified info to the Russians. When does the intelligence community stop briefing the president on sensitive information?

IMG_9787.PNG

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

IMG_9787.PNG

Again, nothing on air, not even the ticker.

On the website, just the one story saying the leak is the issue.

PS: just saw the denial it happened. But the big news on Faux is it didn't happen, or if it did, the leak is the catastrophe, not trump sharing Top Sectret info.

9 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Again, nothing on air, not even the ticker.

On the website, just the one story saying the leak is the issue.

PS: just saw the denial it happened. But the big news on Faux is it didn't happen, or if it did, the leak is the catastrophe, not trump sharing Top Sectret info.

I don't watch cable news.  I've found the mwcboard provides me with all the breaking news I need.  Not joking either. 

11 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Finally, Tucker reporting it four hours after everyone else.....

He spent the rest of the segment talking how the only reason the press is making a big deal out of it is because it's Trump.

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

He spent the rest of the segment talking how the only reason the press is making a big deal out of it is because it's Trump.

Well Tucker is a schill for Trump. 

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 

DONALD TRUMP DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RELEASE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

Hillary Clinton didn't have the right to setup the email server.  She was a fool and, pardon the pun, disconnected from the reality of technology and how easy it is to have happen precisely what just DID happen, only with much higher classification (Clinton's worst offense was Confidential documents, 6 of them, out of all the emails, and even then it was only retroactively applied and after a long chain of info met the requirements), and without any technology for the sake of convenience whatsoever.  If we're going to get on Hillary's case, justifiably so, for her blunder, then we ought to be ready to SKEWER Donald Trump for this if true.  He didn't just set something up for convenience because he's the boss.  He just blabbed.

Loose lips sink ships.

The man is incompetent.