Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chile_Ute

Happy Mother's Day

8 hours ago, Chile_Ute said:

Resident board mom....have a great day you hottie.

ha! well thank you, but i'm now in the grandma category, lol. every day is a great day, and i have a ton of fun hanging out here with my 'kids'..

i'd also like to wish a happy  mother's day for @bsubroncochick, @RebelmominLV, i know they are moms, and to @mysfit, if she has kids. and especially to dre's mom.

but also to the single dads who do double duty and do both jobs, i personally know how tough that is.

i'm sure everyone has thanked their moms, wives, girlfriends, sisters, and daughters (who have kids) for keeping the human race alive. i saw something on facebook a few years ago that said the pain level of childbirth was the equivalent of 20 broken bones. and yet we go back and do it again.

there were times before my mom passed away, that i was a bit ticked at 'Mother's Day', i strongly felt that we should treat our mothers that way every day. but now that my own daughter is a mother, it is easy to see that she deserves a special day, if it brings her a little more joy, and even a little pampering for even just one day. may we all continue to honor our mothers, every day, whether they are still with us or not, or if we are far, far away... they will always be in our hearts.

happy mother's day!

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

ha! well thank you, but i'm now in the grandma category, lol. every day is a great day, and i have a ton of fun hanging out here with my 'kids'..

i'd also like to wish a happy  mother's day for @bsubroncochick, @RebelmominLV, i know they are moms, and to @mysfit, if she has kids. and especially to dre's mom.

but also to the single dads who do double duty and do both jobs, i personally know how tough that is.

i'm sure everyone has thanked their moms, wives, girlfriends, sisters, and daughters (who have kids) for keeping the human race alive. i saw something on facebook a few years ago that said the pain level of childbirth was the equivalent of 20 broken bones. and yet we go back and do it again.

there were times before my mom passed away, that i was a bit ticked at 'Mother's Day', i strongly felt that we should treat our mothers that way every day. but now that my own daughter is a mother, it is easy to see that she deserves a special day, if it brings her a little more joy, and even a little pampering for even just one day. may we all continue to honor our mothers, every day, whether they are still with us or not, or if we are far, far away... they will always be in our hearts.

happy mother's day!

Happy Mother's Day right back atcha 4UNLV and I couldn't agree more with your post.  Awesome!